Well Guys I Lost It All!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Here's where I used to live...thats my home on the top floor. Everything was destroyed. My family and I are safe but we got out with only the clothes on our backs...we didn't even have shoes on. I believe it was an electrical fire =(....I'm in good spirits though, and now I really have an excuse to rebuild! Talk to you guys soon...

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
good luck yo.. i had a friend lose everything a few yrs ago.. her and her family got out ok.. material things can be replaced.. thats all that matters.. and ur smarter with the music, so u know what u need to do.

it can turn into a "funny" situation, as long as ur fam is alive, and u have the resources to recover.

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow...wtf...that's horrible!!

Dude..I'm glad you and your fam got out....That's all that matters...

Damn...that really sucks......best of luck, homie.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Thanks guys, I really appreciate you all...yes it's real, no joke...yes I lost everything, when I got out, the only thing I had was my family and the clothes on my back...no wallet, no phones, no shoes, no keys, nothing! It's gonna be a tough battle but I will rebound pretty fast considering...

thanks again,
dac =)

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Dac man, that is truly awful news. I am happy that you and your family are safe, that's the important thing. If there's anyway I can help, you let me know. Horrible news to start the week, sorry :(

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Damn dude, i hope insurrance is your best friend and you recoupe asap!
Good that all is well and safe with the fam. Keep us posted when possible and hang in there.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Damn, Dac I'm sorry to hear that and I'm glad everyone is safe. I know its easier said when your on the outside but material things can always be replaced.

members online