Well Hello There

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Hi neighbor!
My name is Vice Johnson, from Southern California, USA. I can play a mean Six String and like long walks on the beach. I have recently stepped back into the ring after hanging up my gloves years ago.... re inspired and motivated. I havent had any type of production programming equiptment or software so now i rely on melodies from my good ol' acoustic guitar and my vocals when I feel the need to get funky and create something. My main focus at the moment is rapping/singing and I am currently working on a few different projects. I am always down to collaborate on music. I'm looking forward to re connecting everyone on here.
PEACE!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I sold everything to pay bills, and just kind of gave up. I really felt like I had no time working full time and having kids, music wasn't a priority. I don't know why but lately I have felt re charged and motivated to create.... I have checked into Ill here and there, but never logged in or posted.lol. You'll see me a bit more active on the forums again. Some of these new(to me) members beats are dope! I checked a couple of the BattleThat Comps and really like what I hear.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Man, that's too bad that you had to get rid of the gear. I went through something similar years ago. I think this is a problem with a lot of guys that used to be on here or other sites and that basically life just got in the way.