Went to a job interview today

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Out of all the jobs I have ever had... this dude was the fukn worst GM I ever worked under.

Here's the best part... IT WAS AT POP COPY aka KINKOS.

This dude thought he was a fukn Bill Gates level CEO and shit. We make copies bitch! He thought he "made" it when he opened his own store and shit. Felt like he never had to make another copy. He was too good for that shit. One time, We had a client come in to get over sized prints. Instead of passing the buck, I did everything I could to get the order right. At the time, digital printing was still new so doing something simple like oversized printing was hard to do. I thought I had the lady's stuff right. Turns out, I had words missing off the poster and shit. They fell off the edges and no one noticed. The boss called me and told me next time I needed to LET GO OF ME EGO and let another branch handle it. Last time I checked, companies liked employees that step up to a challenge.

So yeah, this dude was a super douchebag.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Not to go on about this but just when you thought this dude couldn't be any worse...

When my brother died, I got 3 days of bereavement pay. But I was pretty fuct up over his passing. So I called in on the 4th day. He had his assistant call me and say "I had enough time to deal with it."

Needless to say... I never went back.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Damn, yall had some fucked up experiences lol

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I flip it to like:
"In 5 years I see myself having siezed control of this company and sinking all of its assests into the highest X level weaponry in order to forcibly destroy ALL who would deny me control of the worlds assests of resources....
It WILL happen it has been fortelled by the tribe of Cuthulu..
Bow NOW unto ME to absolve yourself of the sins of denying me this foretold destiny!
Where do YOU see yourself at THIS point?"

On the real though I got another interview comin up , again, and I prolly wont get promoted cuz I gues Im not "yes" enough..
Not really sure, my would be "underlings" we all like each other and its a natural choice but politics sux and it prolly wont happen... Most likely to my record of being on ill when I should be working .
FAAAADE!

Ominous.. They dont even give us bereavement pay.. At all, didnt find that out till later, AND they didnt even let me attend my grandfathers funeral.Wasnt like a grandfather that I didnt know, this was like the family pillar, marine in WW II and everything.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
ominous.. They dont even give us bereavement pay.. At all, didnt find that out till later, and they didnt even let me attend my grandfathers funeral.wasnt like a grandfather that i didnt know, this was like the family pillar, marine in ww ii and everything.

woooooooooooooow.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
my current manager asked me, "where do you want to be in 5 years?," i said, "retired." LOL! he asked, "you plan on retiring in 5 years?," i said, "no, you asked me where i WANTED to be." he didn't have a comeback for that one. as soon as i stepped out of the elevator, they were calling me on my cell to offer me the job.

had another interview 6 people 30 minutes a piece. the 1st guy comes in and says, "i'm going to tell you a little bit about myself, then you tell me a little about yourself, and then we'll move into the actual interview." then he proceeded to talk about himself for 20 of the 30 f-ing minutes, and rushed me through the last 10 minutes.

had another round robin type. went through the first 4 people with no problems. the last dude showed up late, and said that he'd just come back from the eye doctor. he walks in with the big ass shades that they give you when they dilate your pupils. he took them off and his eyes were big as hell! so naturally, my eyes started stretching to match his expression. spent the rest of the interview fighting the urge to stretch my eyes.

rotflmmfao!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I missed it too...I'm about to PM PGyal...

members online

No members online now.