Whaddup its MP3 from Maryland

B

Burna

welcome homie. enjoy you're stay, its a garuntee'd good time :D

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Whaddup fellas! Yeah I like it here already, I done learned so much just reading through the forums already! Big D, Ima touch bases with my rapper and see what shops he put it in, but as far as I know offhand, its in all the shops in NW DC, its a couple of them on Georgia Ave that you can check. Or if not, just hit me, I'll put one in the mail for you. I peeped your website, you got some flame on there dog!

Peace.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
sup fam welcome

U

urbansuzpex

Ayo whut up! Yo I'm also chillin in Maryland... near FT Meade. I have a complete recording studio and a 4 member production team... We just produced another track for Grafh called "Make it Hot"... He is gonna break it in DC this weekend, and then let it make its way back to NY. Grafh said he needed a radio joint so that's what we gave him. I'm currently mixing down Gun Talk (DC remix) for Prinz of BlackHand. Fire House music produced Gun Talk (those dudes are real hot). Prinz is hosting Kay Slay newest mixtape "Down with the King pt3". We just produced a joint that Juvenile rhymed over and he shouted out my camp to make it offical... it's goin on DNA's next Mixtape. We have two joints on DNA current mixtape "True Crime Volume 5". Peace Fam!

Lexxx Watterz

ill o.g.
Welcome to the spot, man. How is B-more, Murdaland? I haven't been back there since i lived there over 10 years ago. I miss that city!

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Reppin MD. What's goin on joe!!

mp3 said:
bmore is cool, same shit really. but this this whole area is like ATL back in like 95-96. We just waitin for our turn to bubble.

We already bubblin. Watin to blow. Bossman just signed a deal wit SSD. He was just sellin CD's out his trunk. Damn... It's all good in MD.

members online