RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
time is of the essence

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
A full length Keyboard to really flex skills on instead of this 25 key bullshit...
Preferably some larger monitors instead of my budget choice RP-5's....
An AVALON mic pre.

Fuck...I need cash tho...dont we all?!....:(

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol @ fairchild 670 i also am hoping to find one at a second hand joint one day you have very expensive taste
my beatmaking setup is pretty good but that's one thing. My recording setup is always lusting after new mics etc. I would like another nueman km86 (not the easiest mic to find) another akg c480b and an RCA 77 DX. A pair of dynaudio or genelec monitors...... and lastly but not leastly to build a studio (nice drum room reverb chamber control room vocal booth etc.)
but really i am very content with my current situation

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^^ same here, more then content.

I could build a 670 though if I can find them ancient transformers, it would save me about 18k on a second hand orgininal hehehe.

Fortunately, there's more I dont want ... Behringer, PT, reason.....

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
^^^^ same here, more then content.

I could build a 670 though if I can find them ancient transformers, it would save me about 18k on a second hand orgininal hehehe.

Fortunately, there's more I dont want ... Behringer, PT, reason.....
behringer what? they make lots of things, and all bar one of them is mediocre or worse

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
lemme tel you what i have. . . . i got a home PC with windows xp that we got through insurance, i got the speakers that came with the computer, i got a cheap $5 mic my cousin lent me, i got Fruity Loops that my mate gave me, but now im slowly building up my instruments of bass destruction!!!!

an Ashton Acoustic Bass (always wanted one)
an 8 string Ukulele (amazing sound have to show you guys one day)
Koss Headphones that set me back $120

but i want some behringer monitors, Korg Triton Workstation, a decent mixing board cos i miss the knobs on those ssl babies, a flat screen lcd monitor, a pro tools hd system, i could go on, and the mics!!!!!! AT3330 and SM57 ohhhhh heaven

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
A multitrack hard disk recorder w/a good mic!

ill o.g.
"What 1 thing is ur setup missing?"

Equipment,lol.Seriously Im still saving up for everything.I gotta upgrade my pc.I have a pair of monitors (audio),mixer is in the mail and I still gotta get a soundcard...I have along way to go.