What are some good WII games?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Ive had my WII for aminute but only recently started to really play it ... right now i got

The sports game that came with it
Super MOnkey Ball (DOPE!)
Mario Striker

i need some more games .. things is .. i need something that wifey can play cuz she likes to play so it cant be too complex/crazy like an rpg... but i will also take suggestion on any dope games anyways cuz i can play them when she aint around.

suggestions?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
theres a supermonkey ball...seriously monkey ball 1 and 2 fan here, even finished both games which is sick considering the challenges.. great party game

soulcalibur, anyone can play that and whoop ass

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
^^^^ yeah monkey ball is nuts man .. i got the latest wii version whatever that one is called ... its like 50 games in one ... shit is crazy ... i used to play soulcaliber for dreamcast on the regular sophmore year in college .. i was unbeatable .. cervantes (the pirate dude) was my guy ... he was ill ... i gotta peep that game for the wii fo sho

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't care what anyone says the tennis game is ill.

I have tournaments with my family and friends every two weeks.

My wife and sister and law get into it too. Just make sure you teach her to use her backhand.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
yeah i love tennis (esp 4 player.. crazy), baseball,and bowling .. golf is aight .. boxing is kinda awkard .. it doesnt seem to do what u tell it to.... monkey ball kinda shits on sports though because it has there version of all those games plus like 45 more diifrent games

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That resident evil shoot em up for the wii gun looked dope. Battalion Wars is fun too if you like strategy style games. I don't have a wii tho so that's about all i've played really.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Get "Tiger Woods 08" cant go wrong with a golf game. Played it at a friends house, and the shit was fun. Somthing you can do with your crew, with everyone playing instead of two at at time. But we're addicted to golf just waiting for spring to hit.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Boxing makes no sense to me, either.

I'm going to have to try that Monkey Ball one.

Super Mario Galaxy is hella fun too, when you start advancing levels.

My experience with the WII is that any game is fun if you got at least 3-4 people playing with you or taking turns.

And I hate video games.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I got Transformers but that shit sux balls. Mario Party is fun but only with other people and booze my be involved. Legend of Zelda is ill once it starts going. The first hour is a little silly but after that the game is dope. I gave it to my sister. Metroid is dope as hell. After you get the controls down, it is actually fun as hell. Makes you forget the graphics aren't 360/PS3 quality but the game play more than makes up for it. 1up.com is a great place to get game ratings and game guides for free...

It's all I got until I get my 360 fixed....

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Dragon Ballz 3 Is Fuckin Bannanas Trust Me Its Crazzzzzzyyy!!!!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
We got this for my daughter for X-Mas, and I been playin more then her! We just picked up another controller that came with more games like the wii sports. It has pool, shooting like duck hunt, fishing,,,its cool cause it is for anybody.

PS:
I wanna get the gun and any game i can shoot some cats,,,be good after a stressful day at work and/or Studio.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Shit ....I read the title as WWII games.... I was about to start spouting off names! lol

me too. i was ready to say call of duty. and shit like that. but sonic and mario at the olympics is crazy if you dont mind the workout. no need to go to the gym if you have that game

ill o.g.
Super mario galaxy is hella dope.

Resident evil 4 wii edition is the bomb too...

Warioware smooth moves is another one of those games thats fun with other peeps...

I love my wii =D.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
couldnt resist

a830_bm.gif

anyway, i dunno about wii tennis, but virtua tennis is THE best tennis game ever, thats arcade gaming right there...unfortunately not for wii, which is a bit wiird

[imghttp://www.1up.com/media?id=2792170[/img]
wtf!
Chinese Wok Simulator
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Nintendo

A Wired interview with producer Hideki Konno revealed a bizarre project he's working on - a Chinese cooking simulation. While it's unknown if this will ever be released as a full game, the concept is certainly interesting (and not the first of its kind, either. Check out Cooking Mama on the DS).

Soulcalibur Legends (Wii)

In Soulcalibur Legends, follow the 16th century exploits of Siegfried and Soulcalibur characters, new and old as they find themselves on a quest for ultimate power in order to save an empire from destruction. Using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk as their weapons of choice, players perform moves and combos using orchestrated slashes and movements. Sword fighting capabilities are pushed to the limit as gamers unleash special attacks to crush scores of enemies and large bosses. Earn honored titles such as Knight or Soldier as you master special attacks acquired throughout the adventure while battling through diverse stages and environments. With multiple modes of play and the help of familiar faces, the Soulcalibur universe can be viewed in an entirely new light.

also..

http://wii.gamespy.com/wii/namco-bandai-action-game/844813p1.html

...Soulcalibur Legends thrusts the players into a third-person action adventure and takes a unique approach to the series by truly utilizing the Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuk.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i jus got mario & sonic at the olympic games the other day, that is way fun party game if u like the sports game and got a few controllers

i wuz wonderin about that game its rele worth buying?

members online