What are some samples you...

blkyankee

ill o.g.
Don't be mad, just flip them, I'm glad when great samples get discovered so I can find them and them make them my own

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah i heard it, but I wanted to sample it.
How about D'vorzak's 5th Symphony?
You tell me that one you get the crown. And don't ask Classic either.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I don't use samples, but if I did I' be envious as hell on Dj Cam who in his track Twilight Zone sampled the score from the motion picture "Interview with a vampire". Those hard ass cellos and violins are so got damn good and cool.

Dj Cam - Twilight Zone

But hey. One cannot overlook "tubular bells". And the list of tracks with that sample I won't even delv in.. It'd take all day

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
James Brown - Funky Drummer, haha.

I'd like to have a exclusive rights to all of Isaac Hayes stuff.Hung up on my baby, Do your thing, Look of love, Ike's Mood Pt 1, ooh, too many classics to think off.

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn..there's far too many to think. i know of a sample i've used, only to be used by a major artist.
g-unit - wanna get to know you

marvin gaye - come live with me angel

i got that shit on old beat tape i made back in the mid 90's when i still livin wit moms. that was the days of the ddr 660 and a roland keyboard (i forget the model).

but to answer the question, any and all who's used bob james - Nautilus. that track is DOPE!!!!PERRIIOODDD!!!. Peace.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
trez260 said:
but to answer the question, any and all who's used bob james - Nautilus. that track is DOPE!!!!PERRIIOODDD!!!. Peace.

Hell yeah. Black Moon rocked that sample back in da day. I love that track. Dope ass samples all through that joint.

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
Hell yeah. Black Moon rocked that sample back in da day. I love that track. Dope ass samples all through that joint.

that track is serious. off the top i know run-dmc, brand nubian,and ghost, of course, has used. i wanna say there's 7 groups/people who's used completely different parts of that song. that song is untouchable now in my opinion, unless someone was to chop it to sum'n crazy.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
dat Frankie Beverly n' Maze song sampled for 50 Cent's "Hustlers Amibition" n' Jeezy's "Talk To 'Em".............:mad:

Dat song was sittin' right there in my face for 6 months, n' i did even bother to cut it up.

i like Jeezys version better. But i know i wouldnt of caught it anyway cuz its not neccessarily my style to speed up samples n' shit. I dont have a good ear for that most of the time. I cut up records.

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
FUUUCK!!!!!!

I found this dope ass sample but then today I heard Xzibit's "Paparrazzi" for the first time...NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
That Bohannon joint "Save Their Souls" (or something)

Craig Mack "Project Funk The World"
Jay-Z "Cashmere Thoughts" <<<<<<<Timeles HOT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
funky worm - ohio players, nwa - dopeman. Kinda glad they got in first in a lot of ways. they killed that that lead.

Melvin Bliss - Sythetic Substitution, Ultramagnetic MCs - Ego Trippin

No Money Down - James Butler, Kanye West w/ Game - Dreams

Woman To Woman - Joe Cocker - Dre and Tupac - California Love

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Bloodybastid said:
FUUUCK!!!!!!

I found this dope ass sample but then today I heard Xzibit's "Paparrazzi" for the first time...NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

For the FIRST TIME???? Damn nigga! loll. I'm 18, i'm sure you're way older than that and you never heard that song? It's an Xzibit classic.

I don't know all the sample's name though

Young Jeezy - 4th Ward Intro : I think it's Electric Orchestra something, forgot the name lol

Fabolous - Breath : Supertrampt, forgot the name, Crime of century maybe??

Jay-z - Song Cry

Damn there's too much, oh and actually there's this beat Bloody posted a long time ago, the sample was from Omar something, some new age jazz, shit was crazy....damn I suck at sample's name