What are your plans for 2004?

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just bought me a 6 string bass this weekend , Ima take lessons and focus on that primarly, and writing hooks second. Ima find a girl to work with this year, rap or RNB,

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
im gona teach ma self piano da proper way usin these online tutorials, get ma sight readin on point!
and also do da same 4 my guitar. Im lookin 2 release an album in 2004 as well, kind of a compilation of different rappaz on ma beatz, n ill proly begin sendin it off 2 local radio stations and perhaps some labels

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i'm looking to work with as many good people as i can this year. i don't have any money to promote the albums i have done, so in order to help get my name around, i want to be the most featured emcee of 2004. create a buzz. and also get out and perform more

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I need to start having sex, I just turned 18, bout time I get me one of those uh "girlfriends" everyone keeps talknin' about so I can sex her up

DJ Combz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Merry Christmas an Happy New Year to all, First of I am goin to release my compalation album Back To The Essence in a month or so, its just a bunch of mc's over my beats, and build me a real studio (hopefully) if every thing goes right sometime in the new year

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
Who knows man, i wanna get my setup back and running again, then i am gunna try and do perhaps an EP of King Corruption stuff, then a Haze 47 EP as well, maybe some drum and bass, and i definately wanna work with MERC next year on a few tracks anyway (am writing one, well i was with Merc completely in mind as an MC, he doesnt know this yet (god ive said that a few times!)) I want to be able to spend a whole day on a beat at some time, I FUCKING HATE WORK. I am in the process of purchasing a LTD company of the shelf, and setting up a Music, Television and Film Production Company based in Leeds (you get ALL your sh1t tax free if you earn enough qualiftying cash), promoting two Hip Hop and Drum and Bass nights again in Leeds, via my mates promotions company, so if i get motivated and stop, well cut down on the green, i could in theory do some serious sh1t next year, visuals and music videos as well, you know......SWEET

Merry 2004

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I've got plans on making my own Battle Record for scratching and DJ'ing competitions. I've found a few places that press up vinyl pretty cheap.

So hopefully I'll get those pressed up in 2004 and enter some of the DJ comps in 2005. Oh yeah get good at producing too!!

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Shit there so much to do for this year, first i ma start with manji's advice and get me a lady - i am spending too much time with my equipment it's starting to look bad..but on the music tip i am linking up with a couple of my yawdies to start of the whole list of projects lined up for this year, we gon' start with getting the name and label out on the streets, let e'ryone know what we doing, and then we got 3 artistes already burning flames ready to get on with they demos and hitting the radio stations by storm, but my biggest project will be doing some serious writing, some sweet r n b tracks for our label's princess, so Krzy's doing big things in 2004.

E

Equality 7-2521

keep doin my thing.

my goal is to sell some beats to Mcs next year

good luck everyone

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
My plan is to blow up next year.Be known in alot of states.I'm doing song with A guy from Huntsville,Alabama.I will get some exposure up there.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Me n Grimm are gonna finish our demo together, buy some fake ice chains, get baseball hats that are too big for our heads and go for that deal!!!!!

Seriously,
I plan on getting our demo done, help my fellow Illmuzik heads get known out in NJ and try to get a deal for real man,,,,,I got two kids and they need to go to college in the future! I'm goin for mines man!!!!

O N E

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Ima get some shit on wax after sorting out the new studio, releasing D&B tracks and techno because it expoits are executed to a bigger appeal in Europe. My Hiphop is staying underground but I will be doing some better productions, better as in working with more musicians, thus being able to do more weird stuff.

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by young_keyz
Im just doing a lot of little things but over im getting ready for 2005 cause thats when im moving to ATLANTA on Jan.1 2005

holla at me when you come to the A

members online