What did you fo this week end???

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
This weekend I made a blog for IllMuzik.com I went to eat a 9oz steak at AplleBees , I fixed a phat xbox360 for a client that payed me $45.00 then i drank Hennessy and smoked a fat Dominican Cigar called a Maduro then i watched this stupid ass funny movie called A haunted house with one of the Wayans brothers a spoof movie from Paranormal activity, it was a good weekend.
Why did i think you were from jersey for some reason. A true platano wouldve gotten down on some mangu tho!!! haha

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
im a domrecan tho 'I like white rice red beans and chuletas
I know plenty of domrecans. fresh aquacate, yuca y carne, then a shot or 3 of mamajuana. haha

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
lol;;; i guess some what im more of a pork rice and beans eaten guy then a yuca bacalao eaten guy then afterwards a nice forty ounce or more then a few shots of Don Julio or E&J with a fat Cigar and im good.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I watched A Haunted House, it was ok, the first 15 minutes were pretty funny then it sucked after that.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Ya, I liked the priest, but overall it kinda dragged I felt.

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good week end! Friday chilled at the crib. Saturday went to my boys house watched the game and recorded some music.
Sunday went my other freinds hous ew ehad a little bbq ps3 went to meet another freind at cold stones, good icea cream!!!!