what do u have to do to get a record contract

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
So what the hell do I have to do to get a rap career?
Should I be shot a few times? Come up with a sick twisted alter ego?
Should I change my appearance? Should I get arrested a few times?
Wait no! I got it! I will have a bunch of sexual partners? Beat up some one famous?
I will start a fight, yes that’s the way to get a rap career. I will destroy the character of a rap pioneer, and them claim top have slept with their spouse.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Eurydice said:
Should I be shot a few times? Come up with a sick twisted alter ego?
Should I change my appearance? Should I get arrested a few times?
Wait no! I got it! I will have a bunch of sexual partners? Beat up some one famous?
I will start a fight, yes that’s the way to get a rap career. I will destroy the character of a rap pioneer, and them claim top have slept with their spouse.

,,,and that's just to get on MTV,,,,,,,

T

The Bastard

have you mastered the tootsie roll and cabbage patch yet?

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Eurydice said:

You could bumrush a vibe awards show and spit a quick 16. This will probably get you thrown in jail. The fact that you will be in jail should be enough to get your foot in the door.
50 cent will probably holla atchu because what you did was gangsta. You, going against the grain, sign with Ja Rule in attempts to lash at 50 and gain more exposure. And because you went against the grain (the very big grain that is 50 cent), you will get shot down in the streets of NY by Lil Kim's entourage (but she'll swear she wouldn't know who did it).
Your name will fade (hehehe...i said "fade") as fast as it started and the royalties....ehhh, what royalties?

ahhhhhh....the rap game!

Attachments

• 50.bmp
    29.3 KB · Views: 237

members online