what do u think of havoc's production??

• beat this! voting starts in...

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
wut do u guys think of it????????????????....i feel like he produces like me.....4 bar loops, and 1 or 2 parts fopr the chorus........feedback?

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Havoc produces hip hop in the True Skool Sense....not a lot of emphasis on Structure and pretty soundscapes, he can do it though but its not always necessary....hot beats just like you said made with Loops. 4, 8 or 16 with a breakdown...its not rocket science or beethoven...if you got good content and lyrics and it sells platinum....WHO REALLY Cares about the structure of a beat????....feel me?????? I know this has been debated to Death...Havoc is DOpe

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
bigdmakintrax said:
Havoc produces hip hop in the True Skool Sense....not a lot of emphasis on Structure and pretty soundscapes, he can do it though but its not always necessary....hot beats just like you said made with Loops. 4, 8 or 16 with a breakdown...its not rocket science or beethoven...if you got good content and lyrics and it sells platinum....WHO REALLY Cares about the structure of a beat????....feel me?????? I know this has been debated to Death...Havoc is DOpe

HAVOC IS NASTY.........MOST OF MY BEATS SOUND LIKE SOMETHIN HAVOC PRODUCED.......HE IS VERY SIMPLE, BUT NASTY.........I'M HAPPY TO SEE THIS BECAUSE HIS SHIT IS JUST LIKE MINE, SIMPLE BUT HARD AND IF YOU HAVE A OFF-DA-CHAIN MC, UR SHIT ILL BE HOT.............SO IM GLAD TO SEE A SIMPLE BEAT SOUND HOT....GIVES ME A CHANCE TO RELIZE MY SHIT ISN'T WACK CAUSE IT'S SIMPLE.........I'M STILL TRYING TO FING OUT HOW KANYE MAKES HIS SHIT, BUT I AM STILL BAFFLED BY HIS SKILLS.......KANYE'S PRODUCTION ON MOBB DEEP'S NEW ALBUM "THROW YA HANDS IN THE AIR" IS SICK.................I GOTTA KEEP WORKIN ...SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
dumb question...

incogneeto said:
wut do u guys think of it????????????????....i feel like he produces like me.....4 bar loops, and 1 or 2 parts fopr the chorus........feedback?

Havoc production => Mobb Deep, right?

If it is, yeah, he's ill and grimy
me likes

ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
Havoc production => Mobb Deep, right?

Yea.

Havoc is the one that got me into wantin to make beats. I did scratchin for some people on tracks, and some djin. Then when i heard "Last Day" off Life After Death, i said "Damn, i wanna know how to make beats". Then i heard "Hell On Earth" and i said fuck it, im gonna learn how to do this. But havocs onee of my favorite.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Havoc is sick. Cmon man, Survival of the Fittest and Shook Ones are two of the sickest beats of all time. Definitly in my top 5 favorite beats.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
HaZwaiOh said:
i think havoc influenced lots of us. i personally admire him and his beats. i was wondering what kind of equipment he uses. does anyone know?

He fuck with that ASR-10 a lot!!! It's not so important what they use it's the end product, and with these 100,000 Pro-Tools rigs they can make anything sound good!

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Havoc is garbage............calm down i'm kidding. He's one of the sickest producer's thats been in the game. He's a master of grimy beats. C'mon The Infamous album is a classic.

ill o.g.
jaydub23510 said:
He fuck with that ASR-10 a lot!!! It's not so important what they use it's the end product, and with these 100,000 Pro-Tools rigs they can make anything sound good!

He uses the MPC a little too, and the triton rack.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Havoc is one of my top 5 favorite producers. I ain't heard no one drop a beat like he do. His style is straight raw and original. It's funny how simple most of his beats are to. But they can bring so much emotion from whatever artist flows over his beats.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
jaydub23510 said:
Havoc & Alchemist 2 of my favorite hands down!

These two cats are the perfect examples of producer making minimal production sound monsterous! Havoc's sound is that "3am -I'm gonna fuck up" grit shit that I love!

Havoc's production influenced me to blend hard ass snares and use my "human feel" feature on my drum machine creating that hard accent on the 2 and 4.