what do you do?

The wife and I run a Adult Family Home .... We take care of 4 Developed Disabled Elderly people ..... They live with us in our home ....... Its alot of work sometimes but it pays very well and we get to always be around for the kids ..... Best part is all the money we make is TAX FREE !!!

That is dope. Props.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Office manager for a steel erection company, its how i fund my habitz.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I spent last year teaching English in China. Since getting back home a few months ago I've made the decision to stay at home to look after my daughter as her mother, (my ex), has become a full time student. So I'm now getting the parenting pension.
I'm looking to make use of some of the contacts I made in China and start up an import business that I can run from home. I hope to get that going sometime this year.

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I am a full time student at St. John's (taking 7 classes this year, and I am hoping to graduate this July). Currently, I work part-time at a radio station in Long Island. Well, I would not say part-time, it's more like once in a blue moon, as of now, most companies are not willing to place expensive ads on the radio. Then again I am the guy who plays hip hop while I am on the job for a classic rock radio station. Oh well...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I am a full time student at St. John's (taking 7 classes this year, and I am hoping to graduate this July). Currently, I work part-time at a radio station in Long Island. Well, I would not say part-time, it's more like once in a blue moon, as of now, most companies are not willing to place expensive ads on the radio. Then again I am the guy who plays hip hop while I am on the job for a classic rock radio station. Oh well...

Keep grindin man.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
- Freelance graphic designer (www.nice-designs.com)

Been doing alot of weekly work for clubs lately pretty good gig easy bread.

- Mixtape DJ

I'm movin up in the circuit my last tape was with DJ Green Lantern and before
that Statik Selektah ... Artists hire me to host/mix their projects.