What do you think of LINKIN PARK: REANIMATION's production?

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
To whom it may concern:

I think that LINKIN PARK: REANIMATION has some great production on the remixes off HYBRID THEORY. I'm not just talking about its "hip-hop" aspect, but a lot of the more involved electronic production in the songs. I really would like to see a rock band that would release songs in the same vein as what is on REANIMATION, instead of just regular rock songs. There some real gems of production in that album... the DVD version (which contains really great bonus tracks.) It seems the remixes the band did, weren't as good as when they called in other producers.

What do you think?

Sincerely,
God

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i wasn't really feelin the reanimation cd that much, but that damn meteora is off the chain! the reason linkin park is sooo good is because they take their time with their work, they just dont make 12 songs and release it b/c they have enough for a cd, they perfect the songs, they go back and work and work until its near perfect, thats why i like them and they have some off the chain tracks!

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I like the Reanimation cd a lot, i like the blend of rock and rap in it. I think it is a sick cd

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
im a LP fan but i only heard three tracks off their reanimation album, i think paperkut is crazy and i think Alchemist killed forgotten but im not really feelin charlie 2na.

numerike

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
One track i am really impressed with is the first tack off the Matrix Reloaded OST. Linkin Park 'Session'. The drums/scratches on that track are banging and the cliche vocals are left out which was a plus.

members online

No members online now.