what do you think of MC Solar

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
What does everybody think about MC Solar? If you haven't heard of him he's this french rapper, but he does some of his work in spanish too. Mainly french though.

For me, it's a real pain in the ass because his beats are fuckin sweet. but i dont like his rap. sometimes the beats are really sweet but when he's rapping, especially in french, i am just not feelin it. it's not that its in a foreign language i dont think. because i dont mind when its in spanish. but when its in french, and most of it is, i just dont like the way it sounds.

what do you guys think of him?

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
i'm not saying he sucks or anything. and i don't doubt he's got some good lyrics. the way the flow is cool and his stlye is cool. and again, the beats are sick as all. but i can't always get into the groove when he's rhyming in french.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Although my french aint that good i aint that much into mc solaar he got some good songs but i dont like him that much.
My favorite crew from France and who also are Amazighen is 113 whut..

Other dope cats from France you should check out if you want to check out more French shit:

Sage Poetes de la Rue
Alliance Ethnik
Busta Flex
Menelik
K. Ommando
Pit Baccardi
Passi
L'skdrille
Coloquinte
Rohff
Rockin' Squat
Doc Gynéco
Les Sales Gosses
AKH
KDD
Rocca
Profecy
Ménage à 3
Ku2H
Kosie
Frères Lumière
Mystik
Sinistre
3ème Underground
Gued 1
LPC

big slick

ill o.g.
there's a lot more good french hip hop.

psy4 de la rime
BOSS
4 my people
NTM
starflam
u double f

to much to name

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Originally posted by big slick
there's a lot more good french hip hop.
to much to name

WORD!

MaximeRobin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ttc
La caution
le klub des loozers

more forward thinking french hiphop (because all the other names that been said are really commercial groups...)

members online

No members online now.