What Game Systems Are U On?

M

MIKELABZ

ey i got me a x-box for x-mas and i killed Vice City in less than a week i used to have a PS2 that i sold for 80 dollas. so wut games are u playing and on wut OS?

L-Rock

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
damn mercury, streets of rage! fuckin classic, damn i miss that shit...

nes : excitebike, ninja gaiden 2
gamecube - true crime, streets of LA

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I own PS2.

Games:
true crime streets of LA
madden 2004&2003
nba live 2001,2002,and 2003
gta:3&vice city
gran turismo:a-spec
the getaway
knockout kings 2002
music generator:1&2
mike tyson boxing
and,a whole bunch of demos for the PS2

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
I play PS2 ...... Socom, Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, XIII, ESPN Football, I play them all online so if you got the hook up you can battle it out with the Mad Scientist ..... LOL!!
I stay on Vice City, True Crime, Legacy of Kain, Need For Speed- Underground, Splinter Cell, etc .......

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Gamecube, Metroid Prime and Mario kart. Too good.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
who's got age of empires 2 on pc, or unreal tournament 2003?
we can play online, i like 2 whupp ass at unreal 2k3, lol , especially wen its a fellow producer, lol

M

MIKELABZ

yea vice city is the shyt... i like collecting my money and running thru my cab company building while getting shot by haitains... them bols is wild.

L-Rock

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
ps2, gamecube, xbox, super nintendo, nintendo, game gear, game boy, ...... i will murder anyone in any game that i own... and between me and my housemate, we got alot..... i got anyone in any fighting or racing game... new mario kart all day... yeah vice city was the shit but it was a lil too easy conmpared to the first one...that is if you didnt wimp out and use the cheat codes

M

MIKELABZ

the only thing i cheated on was finding out the hidden packages and theres no code for that just a map..... anyway its hard as hell putting in codes on the x-box controller i aint been able to get any of the codes to werk but anyway i beat the game in less than a week... i played GTA 3 for a coupla months and woulda beat it if it was mine but it belonged to a friend and it was way more challenging then vice city... i liked the location better too...

L-Rock

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
System: Turbo Graphix 16

Favorite games: Bonks Andventure, Bonks Revenge, Keith Courage, and SideArms

Most of my potnas got X-box tho, so I mess wit that sometimes.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^^^^damn i aint heard a dat in minute!!!! turbo graphix 16... that was actually a hot system it was just too expensive when it came out so no one got it... then nintendo and sega came out wit their 16 bit joints so they took all the sales..man thats fresh!! i remebr bonks adventure that game was sum funny shit.... we used to call one my mans bonk cuz when he got real mad he would smash his head into shit...you had to be there it was sum truly disturbing but hilarious shit....lol

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Yo, me n my son be rockin out all the systems! Its good havin lil kids, cause then my excuse for havin the gane systems is for them,,lol ya dig?
We got:

Playstation 1 with Mod chip(Play burned games and jap games)

Playstation 2

X-Box

Gamecube

My son got both Gameboy Advances!!! The newest one i got him this past X-mas,,that shit killed me!

Right now I'm playin Wolverine's Revenge for PS2

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Originally posted by Holmzini
^^^^^damn i aint heard a dat in minute!!!! turbo graphix 16... that was actually a hot system it was just too expensive when it came out so no one got it... then nintendo and sega came out wit their 16 bit joints so they took all the sales..man thats fresh!! i remebr bonks adventure that game was sum funny shit.... we used to call one my mans bonk cuz when he got real mad he would smash his head into shit...you had to be there it was sum truly disturbing but hilarious shit....lol

Yeah turbo graphics is dope. I can fit all 30 games in my pocket :dance:. Bonks Andventure and Revenge are off the hook. Plus this thing has one of the stupidest wackest football games of all time, its called TV sports football. Its so bad you cant help but laugh at that shit. Its probably the worst game ever made lol. Bonks is dope tho.

members online