Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

my o my how things change for some people

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
which guy? The skinny white dude from Road Trip or Howie Mandell? This type of commercial would be normal for Howie, but I can see where this is a step back for the other guy.lol

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Okay... so... it's a commercial for buy.com. What am I looking for here? lol

which guy? The skinny white dude from Road Trip or Howie Mandell? This type of commercial would be normal for Howie, but I can see where this is a step back for the other guy.lol

im talking about the skinny dude from road trip..i remmemebr at one point he wuz popular and had a few of his own movies..then he just died off and now hes resorting to no name commercials...it must suck for him

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
im talking about the skinny dude from road trip..i remmemebr at one point he wuz popular and had a few of his own movies..then he just died off and now hes resorting to no name commercials...it must suck for him

LOL... yeah, I can see that. Going from even Co starring on Hustle & Flow to this is a damn shame....

divineaspex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
C'mon, it isn't like he was an A list celebrity. Plus there aren't many roles for guys like him (Napoleon Dynamite, and McLovin are getting all his casting). And the commercial isn't too bad if the guy from Deal or No Deal is on it, everybody watches that show.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
again im not taling about Howie im talkin about the skinny dude

oh shit...my bad

That's one UGLY MOFO.... other than a good HORROR MOVIE I don't think he has many choices in the acting field. He's half geek, 1/4 dork and 1/4 Alien

members online