TheMost

I play guitar mainly
But i do get around playing bass
Played the trumpet in high shcool.

i heard Kontent plays the skin flute :p

what up homie!!!

T

The Arkitekt

I havn't been behind some drums in like 10-11 years, but i'm sure I can bang out some basic grooves

T

TheMost

^^ thats too bad , you should realy try to pick something up. Making beats is cool but to write songs, produce it is important to have some knowledge about either piano or a guitar to be able to write songs.
Imo anyway

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I mean, i know cats that have no formal training or experience with playing an instrument but went on to become crazy beatmakers so there is a gray area but yeah, agreed - having experience with some kind of instrument definitely helps you later on in realizing the potential of an arrangement or a chord progression for example.

keyboard, flute, precussion including drum set/snare/ect, clarinet, trumpet, and sax.
Thats dope Static, I always wanted a drum set but could never make it happen, our house was too small, haha.....

T

TheMost

Ohhhh its getting below the belt up in here.

I heard PInk Cookies is versatile in any wind instrumenet shape or size you need to blwo in.

daproduct

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
well before everyone goes off on that track, i'll go ahead and add my .02..
played the piano for bout 12 years, guitar for 5 (bass comes with it), violin for bout 2. played the sax/clarinet in school.. also sorta picked up on the redneck ass ones like the banjo and mandolin while i was younger.
most of it was picked up by-ear, but my piano instructor when i was like 8 made sure i learned to read music..

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^ Sounds like you have learned alot.
Banjo I heard is hard to play.

Ohhhh its getting below the belt up in here.

I heard PInk Cookies is versatile in any wind instrumenet shape or size you need to blwo in.

oooooooooooo.. Im not touchin that one.
Your gonna catch it, you should be nicer to the ladies we dont have that many.