ill o.g.
StressWon said:
shallow, low self esteem, disfunctional,,,,,

LOL...you's a fool man.....

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I was waiting for stress on this one...hahaaha....Yo, when i was lookin, my main thing was to jus find a genuine girlie that wasnt crazy for one thing, all my prior chicks were outa their minds and jus wackos.....that, and have a wonderful sense of humor, a "real" way about her that doesnt try to front and act like someone she isnt, and of course the bubblebut and pretty face is always a big plus...:)

ill o.g.
A brain and ambitions

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"I gotta have a chick wit that Ahanti ass! Ashanti's ass took J'lo's place in my book! I like that flowing movement when i smack that ass!"

man theres a shorty in my class just like that, even funnier is her name is Chaunta (pronounced like saying Shanti). love when that redbone ass comes strolling into class with them tight ass jeans on.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
it depends what sort of food i'm enjoying at the time.... i like thai food so thai women are in as are african and also japanese. The cool thing about japanses thai and african women is they all will cook for their man !!
lol this is a piss take.... but i do like to eat

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You guys sure are honest....
How about a man's must haves....
in no particular order

1) looks
2) good grooming
3) love music
4) open minded
5) great in bed
6) be about me

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
This is a must have....everything else dont matter, I am going to leave her after two weeks anyway..... M.O.B. :shoot:

Attachments

• butt.bmp
    122.1 KB · Views: 128