what is the world coming too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
me personally, i didn't take thoughtful offence to them. i've seen a lotta white kids, even a wannabe nazi group of kids that were in to gangtsa rap.. they were all on meth and dumb as fuck.. but did pack heat and were dangerous. Obviously these kids were having fun and the head thing was sorta funny, but if i were to make a parody my shit would be on beat with complicated rhyme schemes.. there were too many wack elements for me to look at this like a parody. but ya know i guess that's what it is
A B said:
but if you took offense to their stereotyping of hip hop why would you then turn around and stereotype them?? that is being hypocritical and your bound to offend someone else in the process, yet you cant see why they would get upset?

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
damn, sum1 must have robbed you for your lunch money recently,lol , quit crying fag, im startin to thin YOUR one of the kids in the video

Haha, I knew that shit would get to you. Also, I see you stopped writing in caps. Haha. No I'm not one of the kids in the video, I'm just speaking out against ignorance. And I don't post gay pictures of my day either. If you don't want to hear about it then don't read my posts.

I'm done with this thread anyways, I just had to respond to you.

Love,

Ctrl

T

The Bastard

M!nd_Ctrl said:
Haha, I knew that shit would get to you. Also, I see you stopped writing in caps. Haha. No I'm not one of the kids in the video, I'm just speaking out against ignorance. And I don't post gay pictures of my day either. If you don't want to hear about it then don't read my posts.

I'm done with this thread anyways, I just had to respond to you.

Love,

Ctrl
YOU SAID YOU WERE DONE WIT THE THREAD LIKE 5 POSTS AGO YET YUR STILL REPLYING. I DUNNO WHUT CAPS HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING I TYPE IN CAPS IN OTHER POSTS TOO, BECAUSE IF THE CAP LOCK IS ON I DONT BOTHER TAKING IT OFF,BECAUSE I DONT CARE. MAYBE YOU DONT POST ANY PICTURES OF YOUR DAY CUZ YUR DAY CONSISTS OF DRIVIN AROUND WITH HERBS AND MAKING BELIEVE TO BE RAPPERS JUST LIKE THE KIDS IN YUR FAVORITE VIDEO HERE, HA- HA - HA

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
ok.. it's getting more an more apperent that this is turning into a personal argument. for the sake of respect on my home turf lets not let this thread to get to page 4. it's over with

T

The Bastard

Chrono said:
ok.. it's getting more an more apperent that this is turning into a personal argument. for the sake of respect on my home turf lets not let this thread to get to page 4. it's over with
lol your right man, i think we need a mediator to sit us both down and help us sort this shit out the non violent way.i just cant believe he spent like over 1000 words sticking up for the dickheads in this video, shit bewilders me. its all good tho mind control,matter of fact you can be my new nephew, call me uncle bastard from now on aright?

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
lol your right man, i think we need a mediator to sit us both down and help us sort this shit out the non violent way.i just cant believe he spent like over 1000 words sticking up for the dickheads in this video, shit bewilders me. its all good tho mind control,matter of fact you can be my new nephew, call me uncle bastard from now on aright?

Bastard I already took this shit to PM's so it wouldn't be in the thread anymore. Whatever you have to act cool or something I don't care. I PM'd you again in response to your 7:10pm PM to me. So stop posting in the thread and stop acting like you're great or something.

Since you want to open this up again in the thread here's the PM shit for everyone to see. And then after this you had to post some shit again the thread saying how you're my uncle???

The Bastard said:
M!nd_Ctrl said:
The Bastard said:
YOU SAID YOU WERE DONE WIT THE THREAD LIKE 5 POSTS AGO YET YUR STILL REPLYING. I DUNNO WHUT CAPS HAS TO DO WITH ANYTHING I TYPE IN CAPS IN OTHER POSTS TOO, BECAUSE IF THE CAP LOCK IS ON I DONT BOTHER TAKING IT OFF,BECAUSE I DONT CARE. MAYBE YOU DONT POST ANY PICTURES OF YOUR DAY CUZ YUR DAY CONSISTS OF DRIVIN AROUND WITH HERBS AND MAKING BELIEVE TO BE RAPPERS JUST LIKE THE KIDS IN YUR FAVORITE VIDEO HERE, HA- HA - HA

Whatever fool, bottom line is you're an idiot that tries to get attention by posting pics of himself and his day. I don't need the attention. Honestly that egg shit was stupid as hell!

Who cares if I said I was done I felt the need to respond again. If you don't like my shit, don't read it. It's that simple.

Worry about yourself. Post your stupid pictures. Just be "The Bastard" somewhere else 'cause I'm not having it.

And you keep referring to me being like the kids in the video...is that all you have to say?

Ctrl
wow before i thought you were gay, now i think your gay FOR ME. you actually sent me a rpivate message about this. lol what a fag

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
nice practice of bastarditry.
The Bastard said:
edit
shit i gotta do it. b, he pm'ed you so to keep th e conflict between the conflicted. you take cheap shots

T

The Bastard

Chrono said:
nice practice of bastarditry.

edit
shit i gotta do it. b, he pm'ed you so to keep th e conflict between the conflicted. you take cheap shots
LOL ITS AL LGOOD MAN THERES NO PROBLEMS,

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
they are takin the piss, its a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.