What Makes You A Snitch?

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
It ain't about snitching, it's about obeying the law. Simple as that. People need to take responsibility for their actions, and stop blaming other people for goin out. I don't need to worry about snitching, cuz I don't associate myself with people who may comprimise my freedom. And the few that I do, I don't get involved in that side of their business. Bottom line, if you gonna do the crime, man up, and be prepared to do the time. Hip hop really needs to start shifting away from this gangsta mentality. And rappers need to take responsibility for their words and actions that fuel the fire. That's all I got to say on this topic...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
djswivel said:
It ain't about snitching, it's about obeying the law. Simple as that. People need to take responsibility for their actions, and stop blaming other people for goin out. I don't need to worry about snitching, cuz I don't associate myself with people who may comprimise my freedom. And the few that I do, I don't get involved in that side of their business. Bottom line, if you gonna do the crime, man up, and be prepared to do the time. Hip hop really needs to start shifting away from this gangsta mentality. And rappers need to take responsibility for their words and actions that fuel the fire. That's all I got to say on this topic...

I agree with your statement if you do the crime, gotta do the time. No argument w/ that. But if you've never lived in poverty, in the projects, in a neighborhood where you either sell drugs or as BIG said gotta wicked jump shot, then you do not know the desperation that comes with that. The title of this thread is "What makes a snitch". And I feel that 50 (as many of the rappers out now do) subscribes to that thug mentality. That's what sells for him. Now I do not think it is acceptable for him to get involved in anyone else's court case. Of course this is all alleged. But if it's true then 50 is a bitch. That's my point. I'm not a thug nor do I claim to be. But I will not snitch on anyone for any reason. I could've had enemies put away, but it's just not in my character. And I don't appreciate being called ignorant and uneducated for that. It's called heart. It's called principles. It's called the code of the street. One of the best lines BIG said was:
"If you aint gettin bagged, stay the fuck from Police.
If niggas think you snitchin they aint tryin to listen
the be sittin in your kitchen, waitin to start hittin."

S

Svenghali

Subpoenaed

Check it. If 50 does take the stand he has the right to plead the fifth which he will probably do. The actual word is he may be subpoenaed by the court. I really don't believe that this guy is a snitch, he has yet to do anything that would lead me to feel that way about him.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
can anyone in here say how who and what 50 cent snitched on????I don't think any of you can....and for all you that have kaza or lime wire look up this song."ghetto quran" that was the so called snitch song but I don't see how it was snitching everybody he mentioned including supreme was not snitched on in that song he was talking street shit from the hood that all the hood cats in south side related to...as far as the order of protection the nypd pricent had no officer by the name of the officer who signed it...

A lot of you just have a huge amount of hate in your blood!!! That man didn't snitc on anyone trust me I know .......so before all you go on your snitch tirade know the facts.....50 got shot and a few months later e money bags get killed 50 and e money bags was close!!!!!!When pac got shot in ny and strecth got killed e money bags was close to both of them supreme was the o.g. 50 and e money bags was the young cats next in line put it together however you can but music and snitching is not the motive for 50 getting shot and e money bags getting killed..you can even do a music search on e money bags his music was thug shit he did what he rapped about

S

Svenghali

I agree with you. That's why I started the other thread Inc./50 Cent. Niggaz need to know what's really real instead of runnin' off at the mouth and calling a nigga out for something they know nothing about. Check out the thread.

On the snitch question (which you'll understand where that came from if you check the thread). It hasn't been documented anywhere that he has snitched on anyone. But the deal is by mentioning these dudes on record (Preme & Prince) was shining light on 'em. Clearly, that was something that was put out by the opposition. They tried to blackball dude which is the reason he signed with Aftermath on the west coast. Although he was the hottest nigga ever to blaze the mixtape trail (2 years runnin'), he couldn't get a deal in all of New York. I know this for a fact, my dude Chris P. was working for Columbia records at the time and they (heads at the label) were threatened when there was a hint that they might be dealing with this dude 50. People say he's arrogant, so on and so forth but they don't know shit about what this cat has been through, overcome and some of the shit that he's still dealin with today. People think he's got bodyguards because he's pussy, but there's a hit out on his life.

T

tiffany james

iv been readin ova all da comments ta get a better idea of da situation...WUT MAKES A SNICH? from my perception: i ain't from da hood... and crime has not been a part of my everyday life... but i was alwayz taught to speak ur mind... say wut u said... and keep ur mouth closed... however... wen situations grow more and more out of control... u cant rely on the code of the streets... that will only take u but so far... u need to do da one on urself (spiritually, mentally, and emotionally) and rely on wut U feel is the best move to make... we're judgin' 50 to be a bitch if he snitches, or a real G if he doesn't... but to my understanding... u don't snitch b/c a nigga will prolly come deal wi'chu... so u shut-da-fuck-up... but in some cases, wen u dont talk... da govt. is gonna deal wi'chu...the way i c it... if u ain't scared ta "snitch" ta keep yo azz from being locked up ova some dumb shyt...especially wen ur winnin' now... u a real fuckin' G... some niggas might even respect dat... but if u gonna snitch... u betta keep ya eyez wide open............ As far as 50s situation goes... i wish dat nigga da best'a luck.... and let me just clear this up... my above perception does not apply to every one... some snitches do need to be dealt with... but dis 50 situation is a whole lot bigger than niggas who aint even got they weight up... ~tj~

PHV

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm as white as they come, and my parents are rich so I'm very very far from that world. However, I can totally understand why someone snitching is bad. If you live a life of crime and claim to be hard, you put yourself in a lot danger as well as those who know you by snitching. Not to mention, your street cred will mean nothing.

Obviously, the very fact that there is even the tiniest argument against gangsters "snitching" is very, very sad. I agree that the T-shirts are ignorant as hell. Don't break the law and you dont have to worry about it. If you choose to be a gangster, then I guess shut the hell up... I just wish it wasn't cool to kill people and be a criminal.

S

Svenghali

Lawtown Junky said:
this is a ridiculous thread.

The premise is what makes a man a snitch? There are so many heads on this board as well as the world wide web that stay hatin' on this man 50. Everyone calls the man a snitch, and I've yet to see any proof it. So my question is what is it that makes this man a snitch? Is droppin' someone's name on a record snitching? There are alot of ridiculous threads on the board period, taking the time out to post a reply about what's ridiculous to you is ridiculous. Just move on to the next thread if you ain't diggin' the convo. Peace out.

members online