what MC or singer best fits your style of music?

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
what MC or singer best fits beats?

I know all you cats got stacks of beats just waiting to be exposed. I also know there are some cats out there like me, that when you make a beat so hot, you be like.....Jigga will eat this track up or Mary will go hard on this. My question is what MC or singer best fits your beats? and what MC or singer you will make a good collab with? I'm sure all you cats will collab with anybody who got that $CRILLA....lol

The MC that best fits my beats is DMX. The singer is Mary J. Blige, I like to get soulful sometimes. I think me and The Game will make some gangsta shit, with Amerie blowing her ass off in the back.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
vinnie paz i sometimes think could do well on a berserk production... i'd like to get lowkey on a track... kool g rap wud be dope... twista for my double time tracks... and chamillionaire for my down south influenced joints... amerie is tight... jamelia wud sound nice on a clubby rnb track...

ps: good thread

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I think Canibus wud best go wit my shyt..im into them dark beats and when i play that shyt back...im like damn Canibus wud be perfect for this...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i dont even know.... each beat is different. every track would fit one person more then the next, but i would say my music would fit nas and commonpretty well.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Me it's Jay-z number one, cuz he actually fit any beat,really. Jadakiss sounds nice on my beats, I never made a Cam'ron remix but I think he'd sound nice.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
fit the crocodile hunter (g'day mate) and the bum stealing food from the bins behind resturants coz i'm gutter yo ! also hmmm singers probably mike patton.... but really like most people my beats range along way in many ways (firections) so i would suit (and not suit) alot of different rappers.... At the same time it isn't a huge aim of mine to make beats for other rappers

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
Whichever MC or singer is paying me

lol......I said somebody would say that....i feel you. everybody is looking for that scrilla.

pirell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
eminem, and jay-z best fit my HH style of production, and whitney houston, aaliyah, lauryn hill, best fit my RNB, but i wont be bogged down to just people who fit my style..i want people to FIT me into their style..so i wann adapt to other styles.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
hmm not easy to say coz i make alot of different styles... overall though id say G-unit or somethin...

sAfE.

members online