what projects is everyone working on right now?

• beat this! voting starts in...

Font

Producer / Sound Designer
ill o.g.
Finalizing a Dance album i've been producing for about a 6 months now. Also doing some 3d design & photography for the album sleeve.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Current Projects: It's a whole lot of projects on the table - what people DON'T tell you when you work in and around this industry is how many offers and propositions you'll receive to do deals or partner up with "the next big thing".

Learning how to say 'No' to many projects turns out to be your biggest asset.

Outside of normal stuff, here's a few of my favorite projects on the table at the mometn.

• Helping well-known DJ build their own web community with some innovative features.
  • Expanding magazine brand w/ the release of a Digi/Tech issue
  • Being pitched & persuaded to jump into Ringtone Business
  • Writing a bunch of E-books evaluating different web platforms that are "artist-friendly"
  • Getting in the beginning stages to launch all-Rock video show web community - that's going good.
  • Being pitched & persuaded to lend resources to kick-off MC battle - Location is set and terms are favorable

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
My only project at the moment is moving back home. And trying to get a business off the ground when I get back.

Fly out of Qingdao at 12:35pm tomorrow. Won't be around for a while after that, (which will make some of you happy, I guess). ;)

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
I 've been pretty busy...i got an album coming out through amalgam digital called "above average joe". main flow, planet asia, and some of the homies from l.a. are gonna have some verses on there.

production-wise, i landed a placement in the next wwe smackdown vs. raw video game on a murs track. nothing huge, just replayed a sample. i'm working on getting placements with sandman (re-up gang) and the clipse as well. more on that as it comes.

in other news, for those who didnt see my other post, i started a blog at agentsmithblog.com.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
I got a project in the works where I am doing a opening jingle for a womens talk show. I am providing interlude music for the show also. I think it will be call the Mimi Cowens show. The music has already been submitted and edited for the opening theme. I'll post them next showcase to let chall check um. It will be on the RTN Network based in Raleigh.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
when is that gonna be ready D?

Tomorrow at 1PM, pick up the final master

Hopefully we get a release date for last week of May, keeping my fingers crossed...

LOL @ this

I guess I didn't cross my fingers hard enough because this got bumped and bumped and bumped.

Release date is now set in stone - October 21st ( I got my first promos yesterday from the plant). I'll put a post up in the Promo Spot next week with details.

EZ
Jay

PS - Big up to all Illfam making moves, happy to hear everyone is busy and producing good shit...