What should I do?

Tictoc

ill o.g.
I got the floor-model Numark X2 from guitar center for a nice deal but it doesn't have usb so I can't record yet. Should I keep it and get an amp and mixer to start sampling and scratching over my beats, or should I try to sell it for like 600 or more maybe and get a different set-up? Sorry if I'm being vague but I'm new to this, so just ask me questions.
THX,

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..

Or you could get your ass beat on COD.

T

The Arkitekt

Yeah..

Or you could get your ass beat on COD.

lmao funny answer.

COD5? for PS3 or XBOX?

If its for PS3 i'll play you, i'm a lil rusty tho... havnt played in like a month

Tictoc

ill o.g.
Cod 4 Xbox and hmm i dnt remember getting beat i was mostly on ur team if u want a 1 v 1 beating hit me up ill b usin the rpd. As for my problem, I solved it with a m1usb numark mixer that i got for $75 which is good because I'm starting to scratch a little. I'm having a little trouble using logic to easily record, is there a good mac app for that? I also lost the ability to charge/power my ibook g4 so i've been charging the battery in another trashed ibook but i can't really work like this

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
lmao funny answer.

COD5? for PS3 or XBOX?

If its for PS3 i'll play you, i'm a lil rusty tho... havnt played in like a month

Dude...I still play COD4 I have 5 but it sucks. And I don't play on systems where the majority of the games aren't in 1080p. Thus I have the xbox360. And bring on the RPD I'll pwn you. LOL.

Logic shouldn't be difficult to record on.. I've never seen or encountered any recording difficulties.

Tictoc

ill o.g.
my basic problem with logic is getting it to record from the dj mixer and playback through the (fa-66) audio interface which goes through optic to my stereo. There's only an option for one interface for everything. If anyone knows how to output the audio somewhere else please tell me.

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Dude...I still play COD4 I have 5 but it sucks. And I don't play on systems where the majority of the games aren't in 1080p. Thus I have the xbox360. And bring on the RPD I'll pwn you. LOL.

I never got in to COD4. I borrowed it from a workmate because it kept getting rave reviews, but then I played it and got bored quickly. I preferred Resistance - Fall Of Man for some reason.

Tictoc

ill o.g.
Cod4 is niceee u just have to get into it, I can't believe I'm still playin it. The next modern warfare should be sick.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
my basic problem with logic is getting it to record from the dj mixer and playback through the (fa-66) audio interface which goes through optic to my stereo. There's only an option for one interface for everything. If anyone knows how to output the audio somewhere else please tell me.

Make sure you select the correct input/output for recording and playback.

Tictoc

ill o.g.
yea when i select the mixer on core audio it only has 1 stereo input and and output. I switched some wires around and got the playback with the phono part of the table but now when I record its statiky, do i need to ground it or something? Because the line part doesn't do that.