what song u heard while u smoked your first weed?

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
bluchippa5 said:
my crew... they used to always get blazed and do songs on a karaoke machine, and then get blowed and slow the tempo down on it and listen to whatever song we did screwed. I was the last one to start smokin so we blazed before a freestyle session. this was like '96 I was so fucked up i was making sounds like I was underwater like "bloop, bloop bloop" I then preceded to laugh at nothing for an hour, then i was paranoid and wanted to go to the hospital cuz my heart was beating fast. Finally I capped the night off by laying on the bed while repeatedly yelling "I'M MELTING INTO THE BED!" until i fell asleep_ Marijuana is a hell of a drug-

Damn. You got that shit in Lafayette????? I need to meet up with some of your crew.

Yall messing with that hardcore.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Damn. You got that shit in Lafayette????? I need to meet up with some of your crew.

Yall messing with that hardcore.

This was my first time... It could have been some dirt, I still would have been fucked up...If u really want to get tore up, put some green in some brownies... That shit will have you on swivel...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Damn....that was a looooong time ago....I don't remember what song I was listening to...but one of my favorite joints to smoke to was Redman's "Dare iz a Darkside" and "Muddy Waters". Classic weed smokin albums.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Benny BuKu said:
Damn....that was a looooong time ago....I don't remember what song I was listening to...but one of my favorite joints to smoke to was Redman's "Dare iz a Darkside" and "Muddy Waters". Classic weed smokin albums.
haaaaaaaa!! muddy waters got maaad weed airplay back in our fdu days.

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wu_tang Clan ain't nothing to fuck wit I think to many L's so I can't remember even though I stopped for 2 years coming in April

Daikomo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Honestly my gurl got me on Weed. and she was on my D*ick at the time so
i was a lil off. But i think i rember hearing some Berres Hammond in the background.
None of yall know bout that right there.

ill o.g.
Wu Tang Clan : bring The Ruckus. I still remeber Me and My friend Damarkus got the STRONGEST weed in the WORLD (or it seemed that way at the time) and we smoked like a quarter between ourselves. For like 6 hours we were BLAZED. I actuallt started throwing up and pasing out. I got to find that stuff again. Any body have any ideas. The weed was almost black.. I need to find that shit.

members online

No members online now.