What the hell is Fruity Tracks?!?!

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
I was recently informed that there is a software program called Fruity Tracks. Has anyone ever heard of and/or used this? I was told that it resembles Fruity Loops only in the form of a multi-track sequencer. Can someone explain this?

-Roy

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fruity tracks?... Sounds like the program Caution "the gay raper" used to record his last album. Lol...... But seriously checked out the page ... Yeah the specs are acient.. Lol any 1 downloaded and tried it?.... Im running windows xp but I think there's a way to run older programs in it......

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
It's image line, so fruity indeed...

you can run it on xp, just right click on the icon and check out the properties, there should be an option to runn it as is 95, 98 or NT .

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
i remember i use to try it back in the day........its real old and i think they just stopped making because it was unnecessary seemingly. Acid or programs like that or just using FL alone was much easier then exporting your material and putting it in that program.. Shits just obsolete now tho, basically

Pz,
Bosta

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Yeah, I just downloaded it, this shit sucks. thanx for clearing this up everybody.

-Roy

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah its a projects that was dropped along with a stand alone program to do scratches. everything was just integrated in fruity back in version 3. fruity tracks was part of the dark era of FLstudio....ignore it :eek:)