What to get

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Okay, I got me an interface. I need software advice. I think I want Reasons, first are the ones being sold on ebay, for like $40 , is that legit or what. What should I get?
I'm on a budget but got a lil dough.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I posted this and got no answer back then, I got a computer with 512 memory, pentuim 4 processor. I still need software advice. Any comments. I really just need it for sounds and recording.

bhunt

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if you look online at a music store and see the price of reason, then look and see a copy on ebay for 40 dollars you figure it out. Also you need a sound card and a midi controller. You can get a midi controller and audio card with a copy of reason adapted. That will get you started until you buy the full verison of reason

G

giftic

maybe Bootleg..mines cost 499$ and its full with update 3.0.4

B

Burna

giftic said:
maybe Bootleg..mines cost 499$ and its full with update 3.0.4

Yuuuuuuuuuup. I payed 400+ also for my Reason. and all together ive obtained Reason 2.5. 3.0, and the update so 3.0.4. And as far as software/equipment. Get chaself a nice Midi Controller, i'd recomend M-Audio Radium 49'. Or if you're broke and just want a virtual one. Use the one i started out with, You'll need MidiYoke's Drivers, and Bombe's Virtual Midi Keyboard, but it shows you how to set it up so it communicates like an actual midi controller..

here:

www.bombe.com
www.midiyoke.com
(if not it's on the Bombe site, just look and read instructions)

- DJ Serius