What Up Big Dogs!

Yomni

Battle Points: 2
Nice to meet you guys here on Illmuzik.
I go by Yomni and am mainly a trap producer/beatmaker looking to expand on the hobby and make some friends here on this platform.
I am 23
I started producing back in 2018 as a hobby and think I have grown somewhat on my own. Nowadays I want to get more into engineering because I feel like it is such an important part of the industry and see this community as a great place to learn.
I use to live in Queens, NY but recently moved to San Francisco, CA because I found work in an automated lab.
I graduated College last year with a Bachelor's in Biology and graduated this semester with my Master's in Biotech Management and Entrepreneurship.
As per my education in music, I mainly did it myself and watched a bunch of youtube videos. I am still a fledgling at best imo, but with time I do hope to make music that has great sound quality.
If you want you can check out my Spotify or Apple Music.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Yomni and music and the business overall needs more actually smart types not “smart dumb” “fake dumb” and “fake smart” types as they are in abundance and fuck up both music and the business of it.

Yomni

Battle Points: 2
Welcome @Yomni and music and the business overall needs more actually smart types not “smart dumb” “fake dumb” and “fake smart” types as they are in abundance and fuck up both music and the business of it.
Well I definitely do not think of myself as dumb. Hope to grow and learn some more really!