What Up Fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I know I've been on here awhile now, but i just wanted to kinda re-introduce myself. I'm not usually one to ask for beats or whatever but, I wanted to let everyone know that at the moment im lookin to release a demo album (rappin not beats), and i was lookin for some tracks to make songs on. I will be promoting myself and alot of people will hear it through Southern Cali, so far the only one i have producing for me is ColdTruth, but i have heard alot of talent on this site, who have beats i would love to rock over. I made a quick song to give everyone a feel for my voice and style, the sound quality's not to good cuz my computer sucks but you get the Idea, its on my SoundClick page. So Anyone interested in hookin up send me an E-Mail at ViceVerse1@aol.com ..........and any feedback will be really appreciated..........................Thanks Fam.

One1

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
yo ViCe, what's crackin'?
you make a great contribution to illmuzik, so keep up the good work yo! :thumb:
i wish ya the best of luck!

Salut,
Wings

C

Carpe Diem

Yo Vice, ill hook u up with some beats once i get a new hard drive....

Wat sorta style u into?!? At the mo im makin indie rap, but i wanna try some new ish...

Hit me up via Email or PM, dont usually check this area so will prob forget...

By the way, guitar ish was niiiiicccceeeee!!!!!

Carpe

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
word Wings, that means alot coming from an Illmuzik veteran. and Carpe thanks man i appreciate it, i'm not lookin for nothin in particular, I'm open for alot of different styles of beats. I like beats from the Hardcore to the Laid back Jazz feel. Be sure to let me hear the guitar sample beat when its done, i will definetely play more guitar for you or anyone that wants a sample.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
I just put a new song up on soundclick called Battle Cry, it's not completely done, but it sounds pretty dope to me so far.......if anyone has any suggestions i'll be more than happy to hear them...............I also had a question.... where would i post to get feedback on songs for the rapping, i know we got the feedback section for beats, but is it ok to ask for feedback on vocals too??
1ONE

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
the feedback section is also there for vocals..
anyway nice tracks, laidback vibe, maybe try putting a bit more intensity in you vocals and more confidence.
keep it up!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
the feedback section is also there for vocals..
anyway nice tracks, laidback vibe, maybe try putting a bit more intensity in you vocals and more confidence.
keep it up!
Thanks man, i'll try to sound more confident too...lol....thats something i noticed too. Good Lookin man, thanks for the feedback.

C

Carpe Diem

ViCeVerSE said:
Thanks man, i'll try to sound more confident too...lol....thats something i noticed too. Good Lookin man, thanks for the feedback.

Sup Vice?!? Yup, sounding good, but def put some more confidence in ya vocals...

But overall, ya sounding aight man... Keep it up dude!!

Carpe

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Carpe Diem said:
Sup Vice?!? Yup, sounding good, but def put some more confidence in ya vocals...

But overall, ya sounding aight man... Keep it up dude!!

Carpe
finally got your pc to work?...lol.....thanks man, i'm defininetly gonna work on my delivery and put a little extra into my rhymes.....hopefully the next track i put up will be 10 times better, keep the feedback coming everyone!

1ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.