What up, newbie here but not on the boards..

Dot Holla

hey what guys I'm new here and just wanted to get acquainted with everyone... I've been producing for 15yrs and though I've seen moderate success, its not like I'm ultra famous, but I'm known here and there. So I'm really signing because in between quarters I find myself with little to do and no use of my studio other than to jam solo lol... I really want to branch out and network amongst more people including unsigned/underground guys and create a new sound. So what is it that you guys do around here, id love to engage, help, and collab if anyone is interested.... I do it all except for country, no offense to country lol its just not in my soul and I wont disrespect it with my feeble attempts..

Either way what's up y'all... talk to me, welcome me... let me hear what you got

https://dothollabeats.bandcamp.com

Dot Holla

Hey . Holla , hope we can learn from you .

By the way do you recall Why you started producin 15 years ago ?
Thank you and hope I can help and learn from you all as well....
There reason I started producing is, like in the other thread I suffer from Synesthesia so music was always extra intriguing to me... from there when I was abut 14-15yrs old, The Neptunes entered my life and I just had to recreate this feeling I get from music so others could enjoy it as well... its almost like I wanted to give back, if that makes sense..

As years went on I learned to play piano and produce while actually enjoying the creation process. its very satisfying to me to know I made something that could potentially impact someone for the positive like I was... Eventually I made my entrance into the industry and did pretty well and still working. Its not so much the people I work with as some artists are pretty trash people, or the money because im pretty well off but its more so the vibe and energy that can be produced when everything falls into place whether it be positive or negative.. To sum it up, humans being amazing is why I produce lol

All in all, I guess im here to give back some more and help others achieve this feeling... if you guys let me lolo

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Dot Holla and I’m an MC/lyricist looking to segue into producing. Main genres I dig are Hip Hop, R&B/soul, Jazz and Funk.

members online