What Up People?

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo i`m nas2000xl. glad to be here among all you great creators. i`m a music lover and the mp is my main tool. i have been reading some of the posts and man i never new a place like this existed. i`m ready to learn and willing to teach. i`ve worked with pro tools, sound forge, acid fruityloops, cakewalk, nuendo, wavelab just to name a few. well look enough about me. i`m eager to hit the discussion boards. yo see you there!

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
quite a while. "music is me and i am music" i do r&b and gospel, but hiphop is the dawn of all my passions. love it, love it, love it! (lol)

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
the top floor is where i reside, i aint got nothin to hide, so wont you all come inside. i got tricks for beats and beats for treats and if you want to keep it gangsta then i got beats for da streets.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
its all good although i`m not a rapper if you really want to hear what i do i can take you there.

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Yo third zero silence!!!, my man what's good happy to see you've made it here wit me&we. My back is here now yall!!!.........lol

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Yall maf@*kaz need to take heed to that signature 2000xl has up "READ" maf@*kaz .....lol nah nah humble yadelf voorheez........lol......lol P.E.A.C.E. Yall, Uhuru

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
yall know what time it is. dont waste time arguing about a situation, spend time doing something about it!!!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
is the "200xl" a typo or does that mean something???

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
its a typo. nas2000xl is the name. thats why underneath the name it says (third zero silence)

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
being that the mpc2000xl is my weapon of choice, i must become one with that weapon. there is no other machine sampler out there that could compare to the mpc family. trust me i know! i have been in this game for quite some time and i have tried a lot of different samplers/sequencers. the mpc is the one for me.

members online