What would you do...?

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
if some fuck who were twice your size ripped you off a grand, english pounds, knows where you live and your boys are in thailand?

this is the sit im in atm.....

i know i will title my album "Fuck you Fenn!" you think thatll work...?

but seriously, what the fuck do i do man......

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
get a bat sounds good to me.... yo he jus straight up took it from you? or he scammed you? i would get a person that dont give a fuc to come wit you and break him off like 100 out of the 1000 to help you whopp his ass....that sucks dude i hope you get ur shit back

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Get a bat and betty(knife) after you go upside his fuckin head with a bat take betty and poke a couple of holes around his ass so you wont kill him dig his pockets and take everything in them no matter what it is and make sure he knows it's you

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Be wise

People got jokes-LOL
But on the real, count it as a loss and learn from your mistakes. Cut him off completely, write a hit song about fruad people, and don't look back. If it's over something illegal, definately walk away from it. There is more money to make in this world, and you don't want to got to jail for assault. Pick your battles wisely. If you get him back violently, then you have to worry about him getting you back. Hold your pride, and sleep well at night, and make wiser decision. Do not associate with this person again by no means.

Peace

P.s. Everyone that's tellin you to get the bat, will be at home still making beats while you!! are in jail. Offcourse I'll still be making beats too :D. And what you gonna do to keep them off of you in jail :crying:
:barf: :bawling:, tell jokes like Richard Pryor? Highly unlikely:headbang:

Be easy:D
What he do, will come back to him, the same for you too.

E

Equality 7-2521

yeah its much easier to give advice if we know exactly what happened. but obviously certain things must be kept private. its up to you to make that decision, unless you aready did before your original post.

id say bat maybe. but absolutely not now that your boys are away and he knows where you live. you will mos def get fucked up. no doubt

but theres so many variables. like how bigs his crew and how nuts is he in general. and shit like that.

its good to avoid violence if posible.

need more info to give more suggestions

members online

No members online now.