What would you like to see in a producer blog???

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
ehr, high end discussions...high end meaning comparing good outboard and not the standard budgetary subjects like what can i get for a 100 bucks...no offense but this is not a cheap game and you learn little from playing it cheap. All the cheap production items are MOSTLY modeled after the high end stuff...the stuff that really makes the difference. I like talking specs lol, put the money where your mouth is. I like disussing work processes on numerous sort of software and utilities, WHICH HAVENT BEEN MENTIONED YET...i dont mean invent stuff but most things are getting dealt with 1247098234098234 times on 13789287392 blogs, websites and forums. 1 item once on one source of info is enough...then there's voyeurism, whats up in the studio, show and discuss your setups, studio's are never finished..if youre done with your bedroom studio, that simply means you need to accomodate a better room and once you got that...it definitly will never be finished lol but that's the producer handicap, new appliances & equipment every day.

something nerdy like that anyway

members online