What's Everyones Age????????

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I'm half of a fourth of a third of a half of a fifth of 4800 years old. I started producing when I was ... excuse me.... I started making beats when I was 14... Not really something I'm proud of, considering how many years I have going for me, and I still sound like this... it's almost embarrassing...

C

CRISIS

ancient one

I'm 31 and still doin it...hiphop doesn't have an age limit ...recognize

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
CRISIS said:

That's right! Keep it uuuuuuuuup!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
CRISIS said:
See...Thats cool as hell right there...Thats how it should be ya kno?...I mean hiphop really is jus another form of artistic expression and a genre of music so why shouldnt you keep doin yer thing as time progresses???...I mean, its not like im gonna jus say fuck hiphop one day!?...NO WAY!! So 'keep on keepin on' to all tha people deep in tha game. I jus figured a little recognition couldnt hurt since one day im gonna be pushin 30 and its not far off and without a doubt ill still be doin my thing too and still lovin hiphop so....Much respect.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I think we ought to be like the East.... Age is something to be respected, not embarrassed about. When I think about the treatment and lack of respect older artists and producers get (Easy Mo Bee, Rakim, KRS One, Etc...) it kills me. God Bless western society!

damn bastards...

members online