Whats Gas where you are?

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
I just heard on the news that yesterday at a local gastation some dude got robbed of his gas. Damn now cats sticking mofos up for some regular wtf.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
you really need to stop moaning! i wish UK prices we are cheap as yours is ridiculous over here at the moment and its only ever gunna get worse the price of petrol is just gunna go up and up until it runs out!

i think the manufacturers are holding back replacement technology until the time that petrol is running out otherwise the oil companies would lose too much money!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^ You should have BEEN moaning! Rioting in fact then maybe they will see we are serious about replacment technology or lower prices either one, but you cant sit and think that the world is just gonna sit by while you crush it.

High fuel prices as you know effect everything.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
you really need to stop moaning!

Tho you basicly re-iterated what i said earlier in the thread, I do disagree that, people NEED to be more proactive and speak up, thats why everything is so fucked up, because "WE" as citizens of the U.S. dont petition, protest, or put a halt on supporting these businesses enough that continue to fuck up the economy including the government. Personally when it comes to my $$ I'm not gonna "stop moaning" and I'm sorry homie but this is not the UK this is America (no dis to the UK), and I honestly dont know how yall do things over there so I'm not gonna tell you to "stop moaning". This war IS fucking the U.S. up economicly anytime you have Iraq paying waaaaaaay less for gas and the troops have to pay the U.S. national average for gas in their country.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Tho you basicly re-iterated what i said earlier in the thread, I do disagree that, people NEED to be more proactive and speak up, thats why everything is so fucked up, because "WE" as citizens of the U.S. dont petition, protest, or put a halt on supporting these businesses enough that continue to fuck up the economy including the government. Personally when it comes to my $$ I'm not gonna "stop moaning" and I'm sorry homie but this is not the UK this is America (no dis to the UK), and I honestly dont know how yall do things over there so I'm not gonna tell you to "stop moaning". This war IS fucking the U.S. up economicly anytime you have Iraq paying waaaaaaay less for gas and the troops have to pay the U.S. national average for gas in their country.

First of all "this" is not the US or UK it's the internet. And you missed the point; the rest of the world has been paying these ridiculous prices for a long time and they are continuing to get worse because of your great war and arsehole president.

Yes, you should stand up and say something; we all should. The man is just pointing out to you that the US has had ridiculously cheap subsidised fuel for a long time while the rest of us have been paying shitloads. Petrol is up to about $1.60AUD a litre in Australia now. That's $8.00 a gallon.

Maybe your country is heading to a bad place at the moment but don't forget that there's a whole planet out there besides the US. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against you or people from your country but seriously stick your head out of the sand and have a look around.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
First of all "this" is not the US or UK it's the internet. And you missed the point; the rest of the world has been paying these ridiculous prices for a long time and they are continuing to get worse because of your great war and arsehole president.

Yes, you should stand up and say something; we all should. The man is just pointing out to you that the US has had ridiculously cheap subsidised fuel for a long time while the rest of us have been paying shitloads. Petrol is up to about $1.60AUD a litre in Australia now. That's $8.00 a gallon.

Maybe your country is heading to a bad place at the moment but don't forget that there's a whole planet out there besides the US. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against you or people from your country but seriously stick your head out of the sand and have a look around.

This is why I think everybody should visit here so you can see how it is , and I advocate everybody getting the hell out of here to see what else is going on, the thing is it seems easier to get here than to get out there for the average yank.
Thus yelling at a people that have had it good because it was designed here to be good doesnt help.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
This is why I think everybody should visit here so you can see how it is , and I advocate everybody getting the hell out of here to see what else is going on, the thing is it seems easier to get here than to get out there for the average yank.
Thus yelling at a people that have had it good because it was designed here to be good doesnt help.

You're absolutely correct. I don't think anyone was actually having a go at y'all. I know it's text and you can't hear the intonation but I don't think MarkN was attacking anyone he was just pointing out what's going on elsewhere.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
You're absolutely correct. I don't think anyone was actually having a go at y'all. I know it's text and you can't hear the intonation but I don't think MarkN was attacking anyone he was just pointing out what's going on elsewhere.

lol, I was yelling at you but its all good, Im just flinchy because US folks are genrally really good people, hell we donate privately to world causes more than everyone else combined , lately all we do is get yelled at and dissed so I get a little flinchey.
Its not like Im happy with the current situation...as you know! :)

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
of course people over here speak up about they have protests here over fuel etc but what did it achieve? nothing!
due to the war mostly fuel has gone up again and due to the way this country is run they rely heavily on tax from fuel thats the way this country is!
i wasn't saying that you shouldn't complain about high fuel costs you should but people on here are acting like they are really hard done by on the price of fuel when in fact like sincock said the US has had it good for a long time on the price of fuel while everyone else was getting stung and still are!

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
lol, I was yelling at you but its all good, Im just flinchy because US folks are genrally really good people, hell we donate privately to world causes more than everyone else combined , lately all we do is get yelled at and dissed so I get a little flinchey.
Its not like Im happy with the current situation...as you know! :)

Moi?

Mate, people everywhere are generally really good people. I certainly wasn't dissing your country. I've never been there so how would I know what it's really like?

Unfortunately when a country's government does things that are objectionable, people say this country did this blah blah blah. I hate the thought of being judged by the stupid shit John Howard did as Australian Prime-Minister but most reasonable people understand that we as individuals are not always responsible for the actions of our governments. Unfortunately US foreign policy since WWII has made it inevitable that there would be some backlash.

Look at the Chinese reaction to a little criticism over what happened in Lhasa. Childish tantrums over being criticised have just made them look ridiculous IMO, and makes others think that their criticisms were justified. The reality is that the China-Tibet issue is far more complex than propaganda in the west and in China has portrayed.

China is another great example of a people that don't see how the rest of the world views them and then get hurt and shocked when people have the temerity to say something.

XXXXXOOOOO

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Here, in Montreal, the lowest price is 126,9¢/liter and the highest is 140,4¢/liter.

If I convert in gallons... 1 gallon is 3,78541 liters, so the prices are from 480,3¢/gallon to 531,4¢/gallon, so that's 4,80 to 5,30 in US dollars!!!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Moi?

Mate, people everywhere are generally really good people. I certainly wasn't dissing your country. I've never been there so how would I know what it's really like?

Unfortunately when a country's government does things that are objectionable, people say this country did this blah blah blah. I hate the thought of being judged by the stupid shit John Howard did as Australian Prime-Minister but most reasonable people understand that we as individuals are not always responsible for the actions of our governments. Unfortunately US foreign policy since WWII has made it inevitable that there would be some backlash.

Look at the Chinese reaction to a little criticism over what happened in Lhasa. Childish tantrums over being criticised have just made them look ridiculous IMO, and makes others think that their criticisms were justified. The reality is that the China-Tibet issue is far more complex than propaganda in the west and in China has portrayed.

China is another great example of a people that don't see how the rest of the world views them and then get hurt and shocked when people have the temerity to say something.

XXXXXOOOOO

wooooooooooooord.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.

The point was not missed, my question to you and MARKN is are you all responsible for an increasing debt thats constantly rising because of a stupid ass president who make illegal side deals with corporations and also other countries? Is the value of your dollar dropping or constantly fluctuating daily? is the price of food going up daily? do you have to worry about getting food or toys full of lead from another country? see this is my problem with some citizens from other countries that dont come to the states and those that come and basicly get a free ride, not pay taxes and basicly go to college for free here yet americans have to pay more. And citizens from other countries say "Oh you Americans are so ungrateful you get everything for cheap, you dont seize your opportunites " look dont fault me for a economic structure that I didnt create.

Moi?

we as individuals are not always responsible for the actions of our governments.

my point exactly

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Is the value of your dollar dropping or constantly fluctuating daily? is the price of food going up daily? do you have to worry about getting food or toys full of lead from another country? see this is my problem with some citizens from other countries that dont come to the states and those that come and basicly get a free ride, not pay taxes and basicly go to college for free here yet americans have to pay more.

That IS a growing sentiment here.

I also dont think we should sel weapons to any other country no matter what..Not even bullets. Just keep that shit.There wouldnt be a third of the problems in the world right now if countries would stop selling weapons.

We NEED to be comming togethter to figure out the energy crises that is world wide and food and population growth and how to maintain it, Thats what really needs to be concentrated on.