What's good fam!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
What's good my Illmuzik Fam?? How has everyone been? I want to get back to posting beats and chilling online with ya'll, heh. Here's an update of what's been going on in my hood... My label, Broken Complex, is now official as a ref wid a whistle, we are now BROKEN COMPLEX LLC, logo and name have been trademarked, copywritten, and all that legal bs. We are working on a label album right now that sounds friggin bananas. There are 5 of my newest tracks on my facebook page, I don't know if you guys drop links or what not.. Been doing some good gigs, trying to keep the networks going..

Also, DJing has been crazy lately, I've produced 84 mashups/remixes/edits/blends in the past year, those have been selling good on this one dj website...

How have the beatmakers been coming lately?? I miss the competitions, yo. LET ME KNOW!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Yo, awesome to hear you are doing well. Always happy to hear what you are up to Hoppa. Can't speak for everyone else, but i've been super busy with several projects in the works.

When do you think your label album will be finished?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hey Hoppa, welcome back! I'm glad to hear you have things going on like that, it's been a long time you've been doing that.

P.S. I still never got those DVD's! LOL.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
no doubt, that's why I had to come through! and Fade, I STILL work in the industry, I'll get you those DVDs soon! Now I'm doing mad shit for Vivid, we're working on the new Lil Jon movie! hahahah

But on to some hip hop shit! This month, I'm doing tracks with Pigeon John, Dizzy Dustin of Ugly Duckling, and Copywrite!

Anyone been getting any dope guest spots on their tracks?

members online