Whats Good Illheads?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Damn I miss you guys! Ok here's the deal...I've bought a house out in the country. Though I luv not living in the city limits anymore, Ive run into several challenges.

1. We only have slow ass satelite service offered in the area.
2. Unless I drop about a grand for equiptment, my service will be limited as for downloading.
3. I'm currently having a theatre built in my bonus room so thats slowing my studio gear purchases down to a crawl.
4. I've had to spend a ton of money on extra furniture and things because this house is so much bigger.
5. I've increased my daily driving by about 50 miles per day. Even gas prices are an issue living this far out.
6. Now I have to cut grass and do yard work whereas before, I didnt.

Thats just a few of my challenges...just believe, I'll be back and better than ever. I hope you all are doing well and keeping busy. I miss making music. I miss my hard drive that took 3 yrs of major downloading to fill up with music. Most of all I miss kicking it with you guys.

I'll be back permanently soon though...keep bangin those beats out.

dac

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Damn I miss you guys! Ok here's the deal...I've bought a house out in the country. Though I luv not living in the city limits anymore, Ive run into several challenges.

1. We only have slow ass satelite service offered in the area.
2. Unless I drop about a grand for equiptment, my service will be limited as for downloading.
3. I'm currently having a theatre built in my bonus room so thats slowing my studio gear purchases down to a crawl.
4. I've had to spend a ton of money on extra furniture and things because this house is so much bigger.
5. I've increased my daily driving by about 50 miles per day. Even gas prices are an issue living this far out.
6. Now I have to cut grass and do yard work whereas before, I didnt.

Thats just a few of my challenges...just believe, I'll be back and better than ever. I hope you all are doing well and keeping busy. I miss making music. I miss my hard drive that took 3 yrs of major downloading to fill up with music. Most of all I miss kicking it with you guys.

I'll be back permanently soon though...keep bangin those beats out.

dac

Welcome back. Stay strong, and be safe. Bless,bless.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Thanks all, Im gonna be around more...I just hate trying to navigate the internet using my phone lol.

Yo SMM, I got your email and I'll let you know when Im ready. Good looking out fa sho!

dac

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Hughes NET!!!

Good to see you're making progress...a theatre??? Daaamnnn....Lol. I'm happy for you, man....and those aren't challenges....they're adjustments. The challenge is already done...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Im not sure about the new HughesNet programs but it wasnt available when I first moved over here amd ALL of my neighbors hate the old programs...limited downloading and speeds were the biggest gripes. I just saw the commercial about their new programs. Im gonna check it out.