What's good?

What's up fellow musicians an beatmakers. My production name is D-Phlat, I'm From NC. I run Humble Minds Music. I play piano, and drums. Always looking to collab. Been producing for a while I took a long time off when I got married and had my son. But I'm back and ready to make this what I do for the rest of my life. I will drop my site in the showcase. Yall be easy.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Humble_Minds_ and what's your musical journey?
I started playing the drums at my church at the age of 11. By the time I was 13 i was playing the piano in church. Went to college to be come a Recording engineer. Didn't really start making beats until college on MTV Music Generator. Made a lot of tracks that Got deleted by a hard drive crash. So I met my wife took a long break. Had my son took a longer break. Now its my turn LOL.

What's up fellow musicians an beatmakers. My production name is D-Phlat, I'm From NC. I run Humble Minds Music. I play piano, and drums. Always looking to collab. Been producing for a while I took a long time off when I got married and had my son. But I'm back and ready to make this what I do for the rest of my life. I will drop my site in the showcase. Yall be easy.
Welcome mate, one thing i didnt fully understand is What exactly is humble minds music ?

members online