whats the business?

J

j2 is the name

Whats goin on people? I really am lucky as hell i came across this forum. I was searchin on the internet for good production forums but damn, i didnt know I'd find one this tight! I been lurkin in the darkness for a minute just tryin to absorb all the shit up on here.

I been makin beats ever since last summer and the shit kinda consumed a brotha. I'm an MC to the core, but I really got tired of rhymin on other people's instrumentals cause honestly i just dont be feelin other people's beats. I picked up fruity and really wasnt doin a whole lot with it, i just wasnt feelin the interface. I started messin wit reason and was like "yup, its time to get this shit crackin".

I go to college so i really makes beats very irratically cause i just dont have the time to be focusin on it, but its definately a passion of mine. Anyway, peep my soundclick and give ya boy some feedback.

all i use right now is reason, recycle, m-audio keystation 49e, and maybe a blunt to get me loose.

Konvict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo cuz, im new here too and Im glad I found this site as well! Its really a great place and I think you'll like it. Illmuzik has a lot of stuff going on too, like the Beat This competition and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Konvict

members online