Whats the weirdest thing that you recieved as payment for a beat?

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Example- I was chillin on campus readin a book when this dude comes up to me and ask how much i charge for a beat. So i told him and he offered me a new xbox360 as payment for 2 beats..

Example 2- One of my homeboys did a few tracks for a group and they gave him some 24 inch rims as payment...

Now i know that i'm not the only one here that has done this..

So lets here what you guys or gals have recieved as payment for some production..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
A knife in the back and wack rhymes imitating commercial thuggery.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Benny BuKu said:
Fury once offered me a reacharound...but I told him forget...he could have it for free....
lol
Dont lie, he tugged your wanker. Fags.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
cleverwon said:
Dont lie, he tugged your wanker. Fags.

Yall kats are wild... u damn hooligans !!!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Some cat offered me a single Black&Mild for a beat. I told him i could get one of those for 25cents and slapped him with the back of my glove and rode off in my chariot.

T

The Bastard

Sanova said:
Some cat offered me a single Black&Mild for a beat. I told him i could get one of those for 25cents and slapped him with the back of my glove and rode off in my chariot.
lmao, i can picture u ridin around like ben hur n shit

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i got the girl he was dating for the weekend, nice deal!

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Sanova said:

LOL.

shiiiet that was hilarious. a single black an mild thats on some ghetto "hook me up" shit. I hate when people do that. Especially people you know, everyone tryna get in for free.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Sanova said:

lmao.. that was pretty messed up... A single Black&Mild...

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
....head...

But the girl had a boyfriend and was kinda on the boogieman side... so I had to decline

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
The absolute worst offer i got was.. nothing. Cats tryna get free beats for no reason at all. For one they aint registered wit anyone like ascap or bmi, so i cant make any money off the back end. and in this particular case I never even heard the dude spit. i was havin a freestyle studio session at my house and he sat on my bed the whole time, then wanna hit me up on the downlow bout a free beat.

Needless to say i Karate Chopped his girl in the throat forcing her to swallow...if u know what i mean.

oh and i poked his little brother in the eye.

members online