What's the worst wound you ever received?

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Last night, as I was walking through my house, I stubbed my toe on a doorframe. It was so cold, that my skin was brittle, and the impact ripped the hell out of my toe. The skin literally PEELED right off. The blood went under my toenail and everything... it was nasty.

THE WORST of it is that TODAY, as I was trying to cut an extremely difficult package, the knife slipped and I stabbed myself in the fleshy meat of my thumb. The blade went in my meat about a full inch... the only thing that stopped it from going THROUGH my hand was the bone that it scraped on. The blood was literally gushing in time with my heartbeat. It is really really scary to watch your life liquid POUR out of your body like that... there was about a half of a cup's worth of blood. Scared the shit out of me. I couldn't go to the hospital, so I'm typing w/o my left thumb. It still hurts like f****. I'll post some pictures tomorrow, for those with a sick, gory fascination.

I want to show you guys my scar from my car accident...it's about 13 inches long, I had about 20 metal staples in it. I have a plate and some pins in my arm. The X-Rays are amazing... I'm trying to get a good photo of them.

What's the worst wound you people ever received?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Busted my chin open on the corner of a concrete wall while falling of a bike.

I pasted out on the second cheeba I ever smoked and fell like a brick to the pavement...chin first catching the weight of my body.

These two shaped an X like scar on my chin.

I almost chopped off my thumb while building the studio controlroom, I wanted to throw some UTP cables over a metal U shaped beam form, while standing on a ladder 3meters high, throwing it underneith the metal to quick and cut the flesh on the sharp inside of the U shaped beam.

My mom threw me out my buggy while going up a step, forget I wasnt strapped in wennt in headfirst to the pavement, I now have a third eye exactly in middle above my forehead.

I've once fell with my knee on the teeth of my Klein bike while going downhill, I broke nothing but the teeth wennt into the flesh pretty deep.

I brewsed my thumb and my big toe while doing a highspeed fakie heelflip to nosegrind up a ledge at the same time.

So far I've been lucky opposed to you hehehe

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Broken Jaw & Screwdriver through the hand (yes all the way through....LOL.....oh well one time when I was a kid I was riding barefoot on the back of a bicycle and we went down this hill I did not want to go down....we were going too fast so I used my natural breaks....MY feet....sort like Fred Flintstone and guess what....????? I saw the bones sticking out on both feet where the asphalt erased my skin.....then another time I fell off a bike and scarred the hell out my right arm....( hey man what is this ? illmuzik pain & reality thread?....

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Dantson:
You need to stop drinking at night. You need to stop drinking at work. And, you need to stop drinking and driving. Posting those fotos is a must.

Formant:
Stop phukn up your chin.

bigd:
I guess you do be making some trax....just stop using your feet to do it.

In the sixth grade I broke a sewing needle off in my hand on accident and had to get put to sleep to have an operation to get it out. I guess it was tapping the growth bone and if I had moved it a little more it would have stunted the growth of my right had so I would have had one of those baby hands like on Scary Movie II. The wierd part was that it wasn't the sharp end of the needle. It was the eye end.

I also had an operation when I was like in the 4h grade to gave glass removed from my foot.

MR_P

!
ill o.g.
Shit, you guys know how to hurt ya selves! LOL

I was running and tripped over a hose pipe once (yeah I know, a hose pipe) and smacked my head on a small brick wall. It was cool till i looked in the mirror and saw a lot of my nose hanging off. Lots of stiches.... Nice.

ill o.g.
I stepped on a nail once. It was these peoples swimmin pool, but i dont swim so i was jus chillin without shoes on, and i guess they were re-doin there shed early in the summer, and i stepped on a nail.

I was just walkin on the deck and i felt somethin on my foot, i pick my foot up and i thought it was just a piece of aluminum foil. I went to the lady whos house it is (and she no lie happened to bbe a nurse), i go "yo, look at this" and she flipped. She dropped all her shit, picked me up and threw me in her car. Meanwhile i dont even know whats in my foot yet.

I get to the hospital, and they had me sittin in the waitin room for half an hour, and im not even feeling pain yet. Then i go in, they put me on a bench and there messin with my foot and shit, then the nitrous kicks in. I woke up in the lobby with 50lbs of ace bandage on my foot. Then they tell me i stepped on a nail.

Its fucked up.

I dont think that was the worst thing that ever happened to me, but i needed to share that one.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
.38 hollow point in my right lung. But hell, gettin' shot was'nt the worst part. The worst part was that damn chest tube they pushed into my chest cavity to drain the blood while I was at the hospital. lol!Damn that shit hurt!! Had an accident while I was in Kuwait; got a broken hip, put back together with screws and plates. Knee got messed up also, tore three ligaments at the same time; knocked my knee cap out of place. Five broken ribs. The glass cut my arm open down to the bone. I'm still trying to recover from that shit. Due to get another knee operation next month.
ONE

T

The Bastard

broke my ankle in 3 places trying to drop in on a quarter pipe

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
hehe, I saw somebody jumping a little gap but bailed on MY deck...thought he could do what I was doing without experience.... Fucking jumped, bailed and thought he could catch his weight by putting his arm to the ground first.

Broke his arm on 2 spots and I laughed my ass off hehehe.

C

Copenhagen

I've cut my fingers numerous times, as i'm too clumsy, but luckily nothing too serious.

Apart from that, I've broken my collarbone in a car accident. Considering the damages that happened to the other people involved, full rupture of ancle that needed 12 screws, many broken fingers, broken nose, broken kneecap, coma etc, I felt very lucky...especially seeing that the police told us that 1-2 seconds was the difference between us having lived or not.
Actually, all in all, I consider myself lucky in that regard.

Some cruel stuff that has happened to some of you guys...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
i was in 3rd grade riding on the back of a go-cart my friend was driving and i was on the back next to the motor, and he hit a sharp turn and my fell of and hit my chin but the messed up part is my foot got caught and i was dragged about 50 feet untill he noticed i was on the ground gettin pulled all over the place but it was weird that i came out with very few scars, but i was cryin up a storm tho,

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Trying to ride a Bike home drunk and waking up in the hospital the next day not being able to feel my right bicep or being able to move my neck left or right

and fuck i still have nerve damage in my right shoulder

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
cant say the "worst" because i have a lot of fuckin head injuries and a few concussions to go along with and it all kind of adds up.

i guess, more so then anything, i got into a fight when i was 13 (23 now) and dude punched me in the eye with a d cell battery (the big ones) and put me out for like 4 days. my left eye is still fucked up; it doesnt move "up" anymore. i couldnt see well for the longest, i had to look down to see but then i saw double vision for the longest. i had a bruise for about a year. i never got the surgery because foster kids get treated like shit, and i was told to walk my ass TO and FROM surgery. needless to say, it didnt get done.

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
cant say the "worst" because i have a lot of fuckin head injuries and a few concussions to go along with and it all kind of adds up.

i guess, more so then anything, i got into a fight when i was 13 (23 now) and dude punched me in the eye with a d cell battery (the big ones) and put me out for like 4 days. my left eye is still fucked up; it doesnt move "up" anymore. i couldnt see well for the longest, i had to look down to see but then i saw double vision for the longest. i had a bruise for about a year. i never got the surgery because foster kids get treated like shit, and i was told to walk my ass TO and FROM surgery. needless to say, it didnt get done.
IS YUR AVATAR A RE ENACTMENT ;)

members online