What's this sample?! And where can i find it? Please.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm at work and can't listen.....But can you shazam/soundhound it and see if you get a hit?

that sounds like a good plan, since i do want my own sound at some point for sure, and i've thought the same djfeedme sounds like a snare with a clave and/or rimshot, I am in love with that sound and want a clean sample not just a crop out of the song, you dont need shazam Sucio, just google or soundcloud search chris travis and the song is called sick

Sounds like a pretty generic trap snare layered with a tinny/percussion sound. try layering some different sounds together to get your own results. Or, if you are in love with that snare... rip that audio and sample/crop it.
are you the actual dj feed me?
I'm at work and can't listen.....But can you shazam/soundhound it and see if you get a hit?
you know what i actually dont know what you mean but a few people use that sound on soundcloud like smoked out bando and wavegawd, definitely a generic trap snare but its the nicesest one, they all seem to be sharing samples of course i just want in, i'd like to be able to float in and out of generic, thats my artistic style

so i think i've narrowed it down to three 6 mafia sounds, pretty sure i found something close in the waka section of snares in one of the packs i downloaded, get back to you guys with results one ive had time to mess with em

man that wasnt right, definitely a metalic something over a snappy ass snare idk man just rreallly want this fucking sample, so nice, here watch this and listen to how pristine that sample is

members online