What's up, Illmuzik. Fade has done wonders with this place!

• beat this! voting starts in...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I'm not a regular here anymore, though I often wonder what everyone's doing. I still love this place and always will. I wish I was back making music again, but alas, that simply doesn't appear to be in the cards for the time being. Still, I like to check in from time to time, update you guys (those of you who are still around, that is :) ) on what's happening with me, and see what's new with Illmuzik.

I gotta say.... Fade has done amazing things. This place is a full-fledged site now. It doesn't even look the same! It's very impressive, to say the least. The community feel here seems as strong as ever. Respect to everyone that's contributed to this place.

As for me, well, CT is a full fledged family man now. I got married a couple months ago and have a 1 1/2 year old daughter now. She's... uh... a little Cold Truth, lol. She's moody and surly and already speaks her mind, loud and clear. She's already running things at her daycare, lol. Certain things are still the same... chaotic ass family, for one. Basically, life is good though.

Anyhow, just dropping in to say what's up. I'm excited to dig through everyone's material. Who knows..... I may even post up some work.

Oh, and all you newbs... stay in line, or I'll ask Fade to make me a mod again. You don't want it with CT!

Peace everyone.

Reactions: MRP

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Welcome back fam, good to hear from you! I haven't heard from you since the myspace days my nigs.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Holy shit! Cold Truth. It's like the second coming of Jesus. Last time you stopped by, you mentioned you were trying to get on an oil rig, if I remember correctly. Glad to hear you got a family going on, congrats. And thanks for the feedback on the site!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Cold Truth, welcome back dude, and happy to hear that everything is going well on your end!!