What's up witcha IllMUZIK Jedis?!?

ProducttheVet

Battle Points: 1
Hello I'm a fairly seasoned producer from the West Coast, Bay Area but currently live in Sacramento, Cali. I have been producing Experimental Hip Hop Instrumentals since I was about 10 years old. I also am a songwriter and have several songs up online for free downloads at www.soundcloud.com/stoneproduct, you can also download beats there as well, I have another soundcloud site where I give away free downloads, it's sort of my secret sc page visit www.soundcloud.com/pookiebeatz-1. Currently I have 7 Underground Beat Albums for sale on soundclick, click link to preview/buy http://www.soundclick.com/paypal/default.cfm?bandID=196570&albumsOnly=1 Throughout my years producing I have never promoted myself until recently beacause I feel it's time my music is introduced to the world, I hope this forum gives me the platform to do so. I am also excited to see you have various Beat contests and would love to be a participant in as many as I can. I call myself ProducttheVet because I am older but yet still have the desire to obtain more knowledge in production, I don't claim to be the best but I'm definitely not the worst but there's one thing I do know you would never say I'm trash, God Bless, Peace, Wisdom, and Prosperity to you!

T

TagYourBeats

Welcome to the family! i'm feeling the "experimental" hip hop vibe...too many producers make more of the same without adding anything fresh

members online