whats ya fav brand to rock

T

The Bastard

jus wonderin what the peeps at illmuzik rock for gear. i dont rock strictly this shit but heres sum of my fav shit to rock
jacket- northface parka
shoes, nike airmax sumtimes converse,tims in the winter
pants and shirts are whatever but i like the shit ecko rocawear and phat farm makes

C

Carpe Diem

Woah....

Im a diff style to all u US guys, sorta smart casual, u know, wooly jumpers, cords etc...

Always bustin Dunks or Terminators tho!!! Got nice brown Tweed Terminators!!!

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
I can range from white tees to polos to rock'n roll tees from the thrift store...I like to be diverse!
I wear Timbs all year round, but K-swiss are my shoe of choice, I've also been known to rock adidas and converse on occasion

oh, and a gang of fitted hats!

-Roy

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
im all about jeans and a shirt, but lately ive been making some more $$, so i've been rocking mad
L-R-G gear...

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
t's and jeans ... yo bastard i just blew loot on these new 95 air max burgundy and grey joints... sickest ones i ever seen... it must be a new color cause i had never seen it before

T

The Bastard

gram green said:
t's and jeans ... yo bastard i just blew loot on these new 95 air max burgundy and grey joints... sickest ones i ever seen... it must be a new color cause i had never seen it before
thats ill air max are my favorite kicks id like to see that, yo who remembers l.a. light kicks lol

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
White Reebok Classics or Adidas. Dockers, Dickies or Levi Pants and shirts vary from T's to Ecko button ups to Van Heusen button ups (mainly green and white)

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
well, a whole bunch of fitted hats,
black and whit classic k-swiss, fila's, nike's, tim's
t-shirts all year round mostly black and blue, jearsy's,
jeans, vokal, phat farm, ecko, francis marthe girboud

and thats about it but thats pretty much what i wear

T

The Bastard

x-squizet said:
well, a whole bunch of fitted hats,
black and whit classic k-swiss, fila's, nike's, tim's
t-shirts all year round mostly black and blue, jearsy's,
jeans, vokal, phat farm, ecko, francis marthe girboud

and thats about it but thats pretty much what i wear
o shit i cant believe i left out my jerseys, i got sum ill throwbacks, verbeek whalers jersey, lindross phili jersy , drew bledsoe pats jersey, california golden seals jersey, all authentic originals too.i dont wear those on a regular tho

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I got 3 styles! The plain n simple look( Fitted cap, Plain Tee shirt, Jeans, timbs or air ones) The grown n sexy look(Some nice shoes, button up shirt wth a collar, Jeans or slacks). The X-athlete look( cut off sleave shirt and some shorts some sneakers or flip flops!). I never try to hard when i dress unless its the grown in sexy look! On a reg day im clean, simple, with a bit of style. I dont great amounts on gear unless the bills are paid for and im a head of the game. The real ladies like the grown in sexy look. The Project chicks like the simple n plain look. A good chain always sets anything off so ill spend on that!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Butt Assed Naked

Attachments

• fat.jpg
    fat.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 96

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its all about the kicks man, jeans and a t shirt, but the kicks make the outfit.

rock the nike dunk lows, in all different colors and the old school adidas,
a couple pairs of nice clean new balances as well

also have quite a nice collection of hats, def gotta have some nice hats...