WHats your MAIN/MAJOR music goal for the summer ??

The Mastermind

This Illuminati Be Illin'
ill o.g.
Have enough original tracks together to make an album.

Do something about promoting myself a little more seriously.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
im also gonna be recording my next joint too .. i doubt i will get it done by the summer but i will try ... im looking to get more exposure as an emcee. Aslo looking for other sources of income. I really dont wanna work the 9 to 5 thing. Im not built for that shit, Its killin me, so much so that Im actually considering hopping back in the game real quick.

I really dont wanna work the 9 to 5 thing. Im not built for that shit, Its killin me,
Word. Im so much more creative when Im not tired from a days work. Making music to me isnt work.

Collab, collab & some more collabs. Thats my goal right now, I really dont want to release instrumentals. I want to release some finished work.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
This summer i need to get better at mixing, and developing chord Progressions. Perform much more than I do, Get some videos of my performances, promote my album, Network and Get used to this whole Business thing. And post more.

D

deedzstreet

goals are needed for sure but with production you must remember too never have a goal to rush such as finishing a "street" mixtape by the end of the summer good music takes time and should never be sold short like that

Rackoon

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Try to sell a few more beats to some indie rappers from my area.....
Oh yeah, and make more tracks to fill that skinny library of mine...:(

Also...Im gonna try to speed up the process of mixing cus thats whats slowing me down right now...

members online