What's your next purchase?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I put it here because this is software or hardware - but what are you planning on getting next? For me I need a new microphone, probably go with a Shure 57 again. Or is there something else in that price range that anyone can recommend?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Balance, my old interface is getting a bit dated it still works great but it is time after 7 years :)
88439_l.jpg

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I put it here because this is software or hardware - but what are you planning on getting next? For me I need a new microphone, probably go with a Shure 57 again. Or is there something else in that price range that anyone can recommend?

$99 stick with what you know works.

Thinking about getting an APC 40

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Mono: that looks real nice, if you purchase, please tell us what you think. Im on a allen&heath zed24 at the moment. It is real nice and i love the warmth, and the eq, still we always want what we dont have:). your mackie seems real solid, looks like a really good choice.

My next purchase will be a ukulele bass:

dangerous

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 51
Just ordered a Numark Mixtrack Pro... they're going for even cheaper than usual now because a new version is coming out I think. Gonna try to learn how to do some more live DJ stuff so I can do more than just hype man during shows!

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Mono: that looks real nice, if you purchase, please tell us what you think. Im on a allen&heath zed24 at the moment. It is real nice and i love the warmth, and the eq, still we always want what we dont have:). your mackie seems real solid, looks like a really good choice.

My next purchase will be a ukulele bass:

The mackie has two fx sends which is One of the Key Features for me. Plus yeah it's Said to be Rock solid. Dude that ubass Looks Mad nice. How much are They?

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
New monitors, in the research phase now. Will get them within a year. May just go with what I know, NS-10s and a Bryston amp.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Mono: here from my lokal store they can get me one from kala. The exact one from that video. But it is 600 euros... Its way too expensive, but still i gotta get it. Next week it will be here... :) :)

Greg Savage: i love "Røde". The best i have worked with in my opinion..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
New desk and monitors, please. Lol.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
i need to buy some head phones and a sound card so im gonna buy what i thought was good enough but not top notch bcs cant afford it type of hardware - Diamond extreme 7.1 24bit sound card dolby pci you can see it here
http://www.amazon.com/diamond-xtrem...5106&sr=1-5&keywords=diamond+24bit+sound+card

and my head phones i dont want nothing flashy just something that has good quality so im getting
Audio technica ath-m4ofs 60 oms 28,000 hz 100 db for $49.46 you cant beat this bcs i have seen head phones for 120.00 that suck yet these have very good quality a few of my friends over in chicago use these for mixing music and they told me that if it broke they would buy it again.
http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technic...id=1365305294&sr=1-16&keywords=dj+head+phones

frankx

I'm unsure at the moment because they said that the Analog Lab software sucks but I'm thinking of Arturia's MiniLab.

members online