whatup illmuzik

shortt knowtice

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yo whatup everybody im a new producer jus tryin to find out new techniques and producers too. im all about the music u kno. anybody thats down to talk about music production im here all day i use fruity loops and cooledit mainly. my beats is mostly eastcoast, none of that dancin music, jus strait up spittin music. im lookin for the right mc and anybody who makes beats get at me whenever, im always down to learn more.

B

Burna

shortt knowtice said:
yo whatup everybody im a new producer jus tryin to find out new techniques and producers too. im all about the music u kno. anybody thats down to talk about music production im here all day i use fruity loops and cooledit mainly. my beats is mostly eastcoast, none of that dancin music, jus strait up spittin music. im lookin for the right mc and anybody who makes beats get at me whenever, im always down to learn more.

haha! Sup fam. you in albany huh? Not too far pimpin'. I'm in Geneva, Welcome to the forums.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
sup man. theres a lot of helpfull people here. if you want to learn you came to the right place

members online