When i pitch up

T

TheMost

Lots of time when i pitch up the snair is like not even half a second off, sounds like it owuld with flam or something, how can i fix this problem with my sampling?

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
one thing you might be able to do is edit it in the piano roll
and quantize it the way you want it to hit
to get like the flam you might have to quantize it about 32/ or 32t/ or maybe even 64 or 64t
to get the roll sound like you would from the flam hope that help a little
oh yeah
the notes you want to flam up on the piano roll must be box or highlighted the go to ya right han corne of ya sequence box and go to the note and change it u might have to mess around with it for a few but it will help

T

TheMost

Let me ask you when you chop up youre stuff in recycle first do you mess around with the tempo??

T

TheMost

oh make sure ya tempo is set before you do the chops

how do i do that properly tho.
When i put a song into recycle it wont give the right tempo because i cant tell weh its a hole song how many bars i got.

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
how do i do that properly tho.
When i put a song into recycle it wont give the right tempo because i cant tell weh its a hole song how many bars i got.

You have to learn how to count bars and beats. Its basic stuff when it comes to making music, you have to know how to count bars and beats.

How many beats in a bar depends on the time signature, in modern music its usually 4 beats to a bar.

This might help http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/guitar_techniques/rhythm.html

NW

T

TheMost

You have to learn how to count bars and beats. Its basic stuff when it comes to making music, you have to know how to count bars and beats.

How many beats in a bar depends on the time signature, in modern music its usually 4 beats to a bar.

This might help http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/guitar_techniques/rhythm.html

NW

haha i got to the site when i pklay guitar or wana know tablature.
I do know bars and beats what i meant to say was... how im i suppose to know how mnay bars ina hole song.

If you sample the firs 4 bars or 4 bars anwhere in the song then recycle gives you the ritgh tempo correct???

Well i like to sample the hole song then on reason pick want a wana use( jam it out)

SOmetimes when i cut it i dont know what i will sample yet u dig?

objektivone

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I sample large portions of songs. I use a program called Audacity. (It's free downlaod for Mac or PC). I extract the samples I want (4 bars here, 2 bars there) then import them into Recycle. Makes it easier to manage, and mix in the long run. If you cut up a whole song you have to listen to the whole thing and count out all the bars.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Lots of time when i pitch up the snair is like not even half a second off, sounds like it owuld with flam or something, how can i fix this problem with my sampling?

one thing you might be able to do is edit it in the piano roll
and quantize it the way you want it to hit
to get like the flam you might have to quantize it about 32/ or 32t/ or maybe even 64 or 64t
to get the roll sound like you would from the flam hope that help a little
oh yeah
the notes you want to flam up on the piano roll must be box or highlighted the go to ya right han corne of ya sequence box and go to the note and change it u might have to mess around with it for a few but it will help

HAHAHA My niggas!!!

members online