When the baby's here, I'm kicked out...

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 110
Haha, such is life I guess. I'm also perpetually saving up for monitors. My girl was awesome enough to get me those HD 280 pro's sitting on my desk for a Christmas present.

I'm going to be joining my girl in her apartment building at the end of the year. It's a small place, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, lounge and kitchen, so i'm going to be abit low on space for my set up too. Still want my damn monitors though. The upstairs neighbours make enough noise as it is, they could use a little retaliation!

Hahaha, my damn neighbours sound like they're fucking elephants going up the stairs. My girl went halves with me on my MPK for our anniversary which is dope, it shows that they support you in a way. Just hope you find somewhere to do your music, or else you'll be fretting like I am haha, there's no way I'm giving this up, even if I have to kick the baby out of his nursery. (I AM just kidding on that last one haha)

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Make like all those old tv shows and movies, where the baby sleeps in the drawer in their parents room. It'll free you up some space for sure!

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Make like all those old tv shows and movies, where the baby sleeps in the drawer in their parents room. It'll free you up some space for sure!

Hahaha, well at the minute our kitten does that. My girl's soft as hell with him, he get's treated better than I do. He lays on her while she's asleep and wakes her up, so she starts stroking him, but if I lay on her while she's asleep she wakes up screaming rape. It's like it's one rule for him, another for the rest of us.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Mate, if I woke my girl up by beating her nose up with my hand or by licking her fingers, i'd be in big trouble, but my dog seems to get away with it AND get some love in return.

I'll admit he's hard to say no to though.

We've also let this topic go waaaaaaaay off track.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 154

Cell 2Dee

Bloody Fingers
ill o.g.
Mate, if I woke my girl up by beating her nose up with my hand or by licking her fingers, i'd be in big trouble, but my dog seems to get away with it AND get some love in return.

Hahaha, yeah we have gone slightly off topic. I think in the next couple days I'll have a shift around with my equipment and see where I can get in.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83

Thats a cute dog.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sell the house and find one(can even be smaller or cheaper) as long as it has a lil more usable space. I have a tiny area to use, 6x6 or so and its usable

Attachments

• Photo0009.jpg
    Photo0009.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Photo0011.jpg
    Photo0011.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Photo0010.jpg
    Photo0010.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 132

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I would, but a) I'm renting, and b) Nobody is buying at the minute.

When I do eventually buy a place, I'm not getting it unless there's plenty of space for my gear.

true, just edited post above to show pics of how i cram my shit in semi small space...

members online