Where can I get some Acapella's

mrjermaine

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I want to put out a mixtape. What I want to do is get some acapella's and put my beats with the vocals and sling em in the hood. Where can I get some acapella's of some rappers (any rapper). I live in New Jersey so either NJ or NYC spots will do.

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
depends on what you wanna do with the mixtape you could try to get underground rappers on it or you can buy acapella records or you can search the internet some hip hop sites have acapellas..
Peace

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
check out this site:

Note:You have 2 be A member to download but, it's okay because,it's free.

acapella.vze.com

ToneEsharp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have a lot of acapellas is there anyone you looking for send me a email at blackomen99@yahoo.com and i will hook you up with some peace oh and check ***** and type acapella you can get a lot there or type acapella in a search engine you will get some stuff good luck and peace out

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Maybe we should like we're thinking about with battle thing, make an illmuzik a capella soundclick for those who are interested in some hiphop or other a cappela's for remixes. One or two persons who are interested are in control of it, and we all put up the a cappela's we have or that we get up in or own soundclick for download en the persons who got the illmuzik soundclick can download those and put it up in the illmuzik a capella soundclick.. just an idea.. maybe after a couple of months or years we'll have a giant database of a capella's.

DJ Combz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
another way to get Acapella's is to go on kazza or some other peer sharing net work and find them there other wise go back to old faith full and get some records

R

rise9

yo how the hell do u get accapellas from that acapella.vze.com site. Either i'm dumb as ass and can't figure it out, or it just aint there

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Oh yes,they are there.Sign up as A member first/then go to the forums/after,go to website acapellas/that's it.It's easy but,only thing is u have to use your common sense.LOL (Clownz)

mrjermaine

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Thanks guys. I found a gang of em on *****. ( one biggie, a couple of jay-z joints, nas, and some rnb) I will go to that spot in Brooklyn to get some more though. I heard you can get someones whole album of acapellas. What's the address of the spot in Manhattan?

ToneEsharp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ok guys I said i would gets ya'll Acapellas well i am a man of my word enjoy..............(some of these are Exclusive so SHhhhhh...) I will be posting more but I am way to tired I just got back from DJing and I had final in college before that so I am tired.. I will hook ya'll up with some nice ones later today when i wake up. peace!!

http://www.fellers.co.uk/Dont.Beleive.The.Hype-Public.Enemy@fellers.co.uk.mp3

http://www.virtualdarkness.com/Download.aspx?Type=Acapella&ID=25

http://www.virtualdarkness.com/Download.aspx?Type=Acapella&ID=23